Design Your Own Putter and Win It

If you must know, the major deciding factor is in the hospital, due to a couple of personal things. While this is a major factor in both THP and members lives, his personal well being will come first.

He said he would have an answer shortly but choosing a prototype for a new putter takes a few days. Then having to go into the hospital due to pain did not make it happen any faster. The answer will be coming SOON!

Best wishes to him!:cake:

Maybe it was Kaboodles putter ideas that sent the judge to the hospital? Couldn't stop laughing:D

Maybe it was Kaboodles putter ideas that sent the judge to the hospital? Couldn't stop laughing:D

I hope so, because I'm thinking it might have been mine that did it! lol

Hope he's feeling better soon.

I know sarcasm. And no, I will not release my name. I am a imaptient adult.

I hope so, because I'm thinking it might have been mine that did it! lol

Hope he's feeling better soon.

He said today that he should be back to his home tomorrow and that he would resume his process of picking the winner. He has it narrowed down and they were working on specs for each one.

Tomorrow it is! I can wait tell then.

He didn't say they would announce a winner tomorrow, he said he'd be home tomorrow.

^^^ Oh the possibilities....:beat-up:

I know sarcasm. And no, I will not release my name. I am a imaptient adult.

Who asked for your name?????????? And what difference would it make? The internet boogy man going to come & beat you up?:confused2:

Thanks for the update, JB!

And judge, get well soon! .....

..... and feel free to add a bit of extra weight to the toe-end of my design, preferably 'applied' at the sole-end of the putter. Appreciated! :thumb:

I meant age.

Thanks for the update, JB!

And judge, get well soon! .....

..... and feel free to add a bit of extra weight to the toe-end of my design, preferably 'applied' at the sole-end of the putter. Appreciated! :thumb:

That right there made me laugh.

Oh Oh, pick mine pick mine, are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? How's about now? Are we there now?

Oh wait, I didn't enter. Never mind.

Dyna, see my profile. You may see the answer to my age....

I didn't know Dyna was looking to date. I thought he was married.

^^^ Dyna thinks I'm a child...

Don't sweat it too much Kab, I've been checking this thread about once an hour since I turned my entry in, I'm just as excited about it as you are. :banana:

^^^ Dyna thinks I'm a child...

If it walks & quacks like a duck it sure as heck isn't a zebra.

Now before JB comes in again, let's get this topic back on track.

^^ Thanks for resolving this. I believe we both have good info on this great game. Yes, lets get back ON topic!!:clapp:

[YOUTUBE]M35ZoQhymTg[/YOUTUBE]

Ooops, excuse me!

I may have missed it, but did this contest have a winner?
The new design was something a whole bunch of guys were waiting to see.
LaMont in AZ

Back