Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Mizuno and Callaway demo day in Mercer county on June 22nd. Will be held at Mountain View Golf Course which is a great course if your in the area.

How about combining the demo day with a round?

How about combining the demo day with a round?

Let me check to see if I can get away from the fam that day. The only thing is both Mercer courses are slammed on Saturdays and I can only imagine it being really bad on a demo day. I'll try grabbing a tee time next Saturday for the 22nd. Only can do 7 days in advance.

Let me check to see if I can get away from the fam that day. The only thing is both Mercer courses are slammed on Saturdays and I can only imagine it being really bad on a demo day. I'll try grabbing a tee time next Saturday for the 22nd. Only can do 7 days in advance.

I'll try too.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4 Beta

West and Mountainview?

We can do either one. West is having a Mizzy, Cally demo day so was going to try for that. Really want to try some of Cally's drivers.

Just let me know, I am up for whatever, always a pleasure playing golf with you gentleman.

Just let me know, I am up for whatever, always a pleasure playing golf with you gentleman.

Damn right Mitch is down for whatever #TunnelOfLove2013 #MotorBoatinMitch

Yes - can't book tee times until Saturday evening. Will try to get Saturday morning.

Yes - can't book tee times until Saturday evening. Will try to get Saturday morning.

Yeah, usually its a week ahead of time, this thread has just been quiet so I wanted to make sure we were still planning on playing.

Anyone want to play in north/central Jersey on Monday afternoon?

I'll be teeing it up at Atlantic City Country Club!

I dont get jealous of people often but this week, I am pretty jealous of you. Have fun man.

I dont get jealous of people often but this week, I am pretty jealous of you. Have fun man.

Hard to imagine a better 10 days between the NE invitational, #grandaddy, meeting Steve Weatherford, wife getting a new job, birthday/father's day weekend with my family down the shore, and then an outing at ACCC. Counting my blessings, that's for sure.

Hard to imagine a better 10 days between the NE invitational, #grandaddy, meeting Steve Weatherford, wife getting a new job, birthday/father's day weekend with my family down the shore, and then an outing at ACCC. Counting my blessings, that's for sure.

Very true man. You deserve it though man. Good things happen to good people.

You know Ill I've gotten in the last ten days? Poison ivy from the NE Outing.

The course has poison ivy in the fairways?? WOW!!!
You know Ill I've gotten in the last ten days? Poison ivy from the NE Outing.

Irons - Check
Puma Shoes - Check
Pants - Check
Hat - Check
GPS Watch - Check
GRANDADDY now as well!!! OK, Now I'm sure you're a stakeholder in THP.
All Mitch got was a bad itch.

Back