Missouri - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By Lamkin

I cannot wait to go scout this place!!
#excited
#hyronsgalore
#goinglow

twelve oaks hotel is a bargain, I might get the family room just for the extra space in case ppl need a place to crash or if I need a place to practice chipping.

Sitting in the stands at the Air Capital Classic today 17th hole watching web.com pros. They have caddy races on this part three from tee to green.

I Love Tacos!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1371320131179.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371320131179.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 0
  • uploadfromtaptalk1371320271975.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371320271975.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 0
I meant to add that this event has me excited even more for golf in Branson, I'm sure the caliber of play well be the same.
I Love Tacos!

Put me down for Friday and Sunday.

Updated list. Keep it coming guys, if you haven't chimed in already.

Friday Round - Branson Creek
Bulldog
JeffReedMO
Woody_74
McRock
Johnny Mojo
GregZee (Maybe)
Sharkhat

Sunday Round - Murder Rock Golf Club
JeffReedMO
TexasHacker
woody_74
Johnny Mojo
McRock
SharkHat
Dance_Business
BigTazz53
Bulldog
GregZee
Cookie (1st out)
JMan (1st out)
Capt.Dru (1st out)

Added Illinimick to Fri and Sun.

Friday Round - Branson Creek
Bulldog
JeffReedMO
Woody_74
McRock
Johnny Mojo
GregZee (Maybe)
Sharkhat
Illinimick

Sunday Round - Murder Rock Golf Club
JeffReedMO
TexasHacker
woody_74
Johnny Mojo
McRock
SharkHat
Dance_Business
BigTazz53
Bulldog
GregZee
Cookie (1st out)
JMan (1st out)
Capt.Dru (1st out)
Illinimick

Okay, so I just booked my room at Twelve Oaks. I'm looking forward to playing Saturday, but don't yet know arrival and departure times. Bring on the reconnaissance photos!

Eric

Okay, so I just booked my room at Twelve Oaks. I'm looking forward to playing Saturday, but don't yet know arrival and departure times. Bring on the reconnaissance photos!

Eric

Coming next Tuesday, dude.

Trying to make a room reservation at Twelve Oaks and there are not any family rooms available, just 2 beds fulls & queens.

Think that capt. dru, Jman, and I will be heading up that way together. Is there a 4th in need of a room that wants to split with one of us?

Trying to make a room reservation at Twelve Oaks and there are not any family rooms available, just 2 beds fulls & queens.

Think that capt. dru, Jman, and I will be heading up that way together. Is there a 4th in need of a room that wants to split with one of us?

If need be Cookie, I will crash out on the floor or if you can get a room with a couch I will crash out on the couch.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

If need be Cookie, I will crash out on the floor or if you can get a room with a couch I will crash out on the couch.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

I checked that and don't see rooms with couches. The good thing is that these rooms are only running $50/night before taxes. Let's see if there is interest in a 4th before we go with just one room.

Sounds good.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

I checked that and don't see rooms with couches. The good thing is that these rooms are only running $50/night before taxes. Let's see if there is interest in a 4th before we go with just one room.
Guys, if all else fails, let me know. I have an awesome air matress I will be happy to bring for somebody to use.

I will be arriving for the round on Friday, so should be there early enough.

Guys, if all else fails, let me know. I have an awesome air matress I will be happy to bring for somebody to use.

That's actually a superb idea and I have one as well that can be brought. Guess I just need to book a room now!

I have one as well with a pump. So I can bring it as well. Book the room Cookie!

Sent from my Galaxy S3

I have one as well with a pump. So I can bring it as well. Book the room Cookie!

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Cool, plan on bringing it as mine it as the lakehouse and who knows if I will remember to get it or not.

We are booked - total cost with taxes is $111.48.

Cool, plan on bringing it as mine it as the lakehouse and who knows if I will remember to get it or not.

We are booked - total cost with taxes is $111.48.

Awesome! Thanks for booking it! Can't wait!

Sent from my Galaxy S3

I wonder if I can talk my roomie into bringing me some burnt ends...

Back