The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You ladies seem to be fantasizing about me and my abilities a lot lately.

Have you guys ever seen that SNL yoga skit?

I have no fantasies about your abilities.

As long as they don't mistake you for a fire hydrant, you should be ok.

Preemptive post:

Spoiler
No, I am NOT into that.

Preemptive post:

Spoiler
No, I am NOT into that.

Fire hydrants?

If I was a dog, and someone tried to dress me in a sweater, it would be very expensive, because I would make it my life's work to chew that sucker into oblivion.

Preemptive post:

Spoiler
No, I am NOT into that.

Come to think of it, I HAVE seen you swing a golf club, so I have some idea of how flexible you are. :angel:

funny-dog-pictures-surpise-shoes.jpg

If I was a dog, and someone tried to dress me in a sweater, it would be very expensive, because I would make it my life's work to chew that sucker into oblivion.

Nonsense - If a woman rubbed your belly any time you rolled over - you'd wear whatever she put on you.

Nonsense - If a woman rubbed your belly any time you rolled over - you'd wear whatever she put on you.

We should test this theory...

Belly? No.

I read in today's WSJ that there are actually odds on how many times they will show Kate Hudson during the broadcast of game 1. If there are odds, does that mean that you can bet on it?

I read in today's WSJ that there are actually odds on how many times they will show Kate Hudson during the broadcast of game 1. If there are odds, does that mean that you can bet on it?

They showed her every five minutes during the ALCS. Do they think we really care about her?

Im a sucker for a good back scratching.

I miss my weekly massage. Before we moved to Tucson, we had a friend who was a professional masseuse. Every Friday night. It was heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back