Rain and More Rain

Did you ever get the correct remote?

Nah--Comcast said any of their remotes would work, and eventually it did. I just needed to dope up the sequence of buttons to press.

You're welcome. Of course.

Uh Claire - Wasn't that sweet Connie? Or maybe I'm thinking of another American Band?

Uh Claire - Wasn't that sweet Connie? Or maybe I'm thinking of another American Band?

Yes, and I was just hoping that's NOT where Smallie was going with that.

Sweet Sweet Connie! She was a substitute teacher for the Little Rock School District. I used to see her when I was out clubbing.

It's raining like crazy again here today.

40* and still raining. :bad:

Beautiful here - 56*, sunny and blue skies.

Beautiful here - 56*, sunny and blue skies.

I'm amazed, because both kids have sports this afternoon.

If it's any consolation, the weekend is supposed to be a bust.

Not here - some rain Saturday night into Sunday morning, but otherwise nice.

I'm confident it will be another cold, wet, and windy football game. I just hope the trick or treating goes well.

I'm confident it will be another cold, wet, and windy football game. I just hope the trick or treating goes well.

I'm going to be wearing my new rain pants on Sunday for golf. It's very exciting.

I'm going to be wearing my new rain pants on Sunday for golf. It's very exciting.

I'll trade--you can sit on a metal bleacher for 2 hours to watch The Kid play one series while I go play golf. Deal?

Rain, rain and rain in the Portland Metro area for the next three days here too Claire. My oldest will play in tonight's JV football game, as well as tomorrow's Varsity game, and my youngest in Saturday night's youth game, and we're visitors in all three games so we'll be in the guest stands. :bulgy-eyes:

enjoy the good weather, we have several inches of snow on the ground and more coming.

Would I have to sit with Hubby?

Hubby always seems to arrive late from something else. But afterwards, he'd cook you lunch.

Back