Give me your arms for the broken hearted
Ones that are far beyond my reach.
Give me your heart for the ones forgotten
Give me your eyes so I can see"

Gary Allan - Watching Airplanes

Ron & Fez Show on XM 202, Sirius 197 :bananadance:

Bob Marley & The Wailers - Revolution

Dave Matthews Band - Lie In Our Graves

I read way too much into your song and artist choices so when you listen to two songs that have opposite titles - it confuses me. Although I guess religion and sex could go together Bogey. Bonk is always happy, Gummi's in an odd mood this week and I'm not going to touch Harry.

I read way too much into your song and artist choices so when you listen to two songs that have opposite titles - it confuses me. Although I guess religion and sex could go together Bogey. Bonk is always happy, Gummi's in an odd mood this week and I'm not going to touch Harry.

Don't read to far into the songs selection. My Ipod is on shuffle so it's hard to tell what's coming on next.

"Judith" - A Perfect Circle

"Don't Fall In" - Red West

Don't read to far into the songs selection. My Ipod is on shuffle so it's hard to tell what's coming on next.

Put the song titles together and they tell a story.
Gummi - Get Born Again - Tomorrow Comes Today
Harry - Judith - Don't Fall In

"Reverend Girl" - The Verve Pipe

"Jambi" - Tool

Hard to beat anything Maynard James Keenan does!

Just saw this. :)

IMHO, MKJ is one of the greatest LVs of this era. I've never heard anyone else with that great of a voice who applies it to hard rock. I mean, the man can scream in tune and on key. Some of his Puscifer stuff is a little too experimental for me, but some is great (Momma Sed, Queen B, and how can you not like a song called "V is for Vagina") But Tool is still my favorite of the bunch.

Still "Jambi" - Tool.

Last edited:
"Blank Earth" - Chevelle

"Dose" - Filter

You're choosing your songs in an effort to throw us off now - aren't you?

"Girl is on My Mind" - The Black Keys

You're choosing your songs in an effort to throw us off now - aren't you?

I don't do that.

Still "Girl is on My Mind" - The Black Keys

"Smells Like Teen Spirit" - Nirvana

"Stick 'em Up" - Quarashi

(Icelandic hip-hop, who woulda thunk it?)

Just saw this. :)

IMHO, MKJ is one of the greatest LVs of this era. I've never heard anyone else with that great of a voice who applies it to hard rock. I mean, the man can scream in tune and on key. Some of his Puscifer stuff is a little too experimental for me, but some is great (Momma Sed, Queen B, and how can you not like a song called "V is for Vagina") But Tool is still my favorite of the bunch.

Still "Jambi" - Tool.

He is certainly the man. He intrigues me more than anyone else in music. Not only can the guy sing but he is a deep dude. His writing is incredible. Puscifer is fairly strange but the more I listen to it the more I enjoy it. "Momma Sed" was probably my favorite song of 2008. Tool is incredible as well and probably my favorite of the bunch as well. They might be the smartest rock band ever.

Settled I am turning on the Tool now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back