Alial Fital Golf Polos - Top Notch Quality and Service.

Hell, they were around long before me. I just shared the experience and the product. But, they notice us. The fact he said get your THP buddies together and design some shirts speaks volumes.

Without you Jeff, I wouldn't own 7 of their shirts already. Yes, you should take some credit. This thread alone I bet is responsible for almost 100 shirts bought.

Without you Jeff, I wouldn't own 7 of their shirts already. Yes, you should take some credit. This thread alone I bet is responsible for almost 100 shirts bought.

According to AF, a lot of their site traffic is generated by clicking through this thread. So, that's pretty cool. Plus, most Google searches for the brand land you at THP.

^^^this^^^

Three for me so far and many more to come!

fyi, a few current coupons going on: 25% off AFAC items w/ "flashaf" (via Twitter); this one only has a few hours left at most. Other is 30% off $350; I forget the code, but site gives it to you once you have enough in the cart.

These shirts are beautiful! I going to order some up, thanks for the heads up!

These shirts are beautiful! I going to order some up, thanks for the heads up!

Try to use someone's referral link from the thread (i.e. http://curebit.com/x/8uszl ) so you can get a rebate on your first order.

Edit: not sure my link is still working (could just be my own cookies) but should be able to find another or PM a specific poster to send you theirs if needed.

A couple new shirts arrived for me today. This Gorilla Gunpowder (great name) in the AFAC section is legit. Love it. Loud and I like it loud.

BNNxmSXCAAA-6Td.jpg:large

Bluejay Buster (non-golf) may have become one of my favorite shirts today. Paired it up with a red Titleist hat and it just looked sharp!

greyredfull_large.jpg

Bluejay Buster (non-golf) may have become one of my favorite shirts today. Paired it up with a red Titleist hat and it just looked sharp!

I've been eyeing the Bluejay Buster, but some fear that the collar is going to appear pink from a distance.

I've been eyeing the Bluejay Buster, but some fear that the collar is going to appear pink from a distance.

It doesn't. It's a pretty distinguished red, even at a glance. If that's not your steez, the new patriotic shirt looks pretty boss. The lions are red, white and blue. It looks sweet.

It doesn't. It's a pretty distinguished red, even at a glance. If that's not your steez, the new patriotic shirt looks pretty boss. The lions are red, white and blue. It looks sweet.

Yeah, saw it last night. Was still hoping for red, but that one was pretty nice. Might have gonea bit overboard, but lets just say "30af" came in very handy. Hoping Gorilla Gunpowder lasts awhile, though, since I couldnt make it fit in the cart this time, but its my company's primary color; would look great at the office.

Picked up one of the 4th of July series and arrived today. Love the logo on these as well as the lighter weight fabric.
ugupy2ah.jpg

I absolutely love the red, white and blue lions. Just a great touch.

Some really nice shirts. Definitely going on my Christmas list.

Jeff, if u can use your pull to ask Gibran to take July & August off from releasing new styles, my wallet/wife would appreciate it.

Jeff, if u can use your pull to ask Gibran to take July & August off from releasing new styles, my wallet/wife would appreciate it.

Ha. Just wait till the #FeelPlayer line is launched. There's going to be a lot of broke dudes on here.

aqe7e3at.jpg

If anyone is planning on using the 40% off code you can also use this refer a friend link to get another 20 bucks off your order!!

Heres link my friends.. http://curebit.com/x/ky8Sx

With 40% off, I couldn't resist. I ordered these two shirts and I may just have to save them for Vegas.

XF36dMe.png

ep2Dis7.png

I couldnt help myself with a 40% discount.

GP2wl9T.png

jYFJKef.png

Sick buys Fupresti! That Smooth Scent one is my favorite! Looks amazing in person

I think I need to pull the trigger on the Smooth Scent. That with white pants and yellow belt would be sick..

I wear mine with white ones.

White shorts on order - Check
White compression briefs so I don't look like an idiot - Check

My lord this day has been pricy.

Back