Alial Fital Golf Polos - Top Notch Quality and Service.

Thankfully, none of those are "can't resist" options, though I like the contrast of the yellow on the Saturday. After the 40% off sale, my wallet needs a little break, though. Spending freeze...unless they release a red shirt!

I believe there will be in the #FeelPlayer line.

Anyone have any coupons before I order Saturday's Open polo?

You can try af10foryou for 10%off and if you use my referral when you order you will get an additional $20 off!!

Here it is

http://curebit.com/x/98DqHW

Hope this works for you. If you are going to order $300 dollars worth I have a code for a discount for that amount too. LOL

I'm really digging this one;

saturgreyfull_large.jpg

Haha me and Jeff were talking about that one yesterday. Sooooo sharp

I like that a lot. Out of all the Open releases that one is by far my favorite..

I like how this shirt looks like a dress shirt, but it isn't. Might be a versatile addition to my closet.
pushpololightbluefull1_large.jpg

Blu a few pages back there is a pic of me in one of their long sleeve dress polos with a tie. Its a very sharp combo and works well.

I like these polos a lot, but no small = no sale for me

bhilin was rocking one of these in Illinois.. It had this logo on the arm:

BTTN1USA.jpg

And it looked awesome. I think the shirt was a dark blue.

If it was newer, it was probably the Four Star General in the AFAC section...which just sold our yesterday or the day before:

fourstarfull_large.jpg

I like how this shirt looks like a dress shirt, but it isn't. Might be a versatile addition to my closet.
pushpololightbluefull1_large.jpg

That is one of my favorites. I wore that shirt to a wedding with a 3 piece seersucker suit and a pink/ blue stripe shirt. Got a ton of compliments. It is an extremely versatile shirt. I love that shirt.

That is one of my favorites. I wore that shirt to a wedding with a 3 piece seersucker suit and a pink/ blue stripe shirt. Got a ton of compliments. It is an extremely versatile shirt. I love that shirt.
Man, I bet that pairs nicely with a seersucker suit! How did the bowtie fit with that collar?

I think that's the one.. Looked MUCH better in person.
It's pretty sharp. I bet an American Flag collar on it would be sweet!

Kristen will agree with this. Their shirts look much better in person than they do on the website. And I agree with that as well. I think the big thing I notice is that all the details don't come through as well in digital pictures as they do in person.

I can attest it looks good in person...I just laid it out to dry from the washing machine!

The pictures sometimes really don't do justice to how distinct the collars can be. The Four Star is one example, but my favorite is probably the Bluejay; I really thought the red dot would give off a pink, but in person it's awesome.

greyredfull_large.jpg

Man, I bet that pairs nicely with a seersucker suit! How did the bowtie fit with that collar?

I actually don't do bow ties really. Just haven't gotten into those. Mine was a traditional tie.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373667775.966593.jpg

I'm in the middle.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373667954.175975.jpg

And one without the jacket. Thought it was a great combination with the tie and suit.

Me and Texasbrons both sporting some Alial Fital today. Love showing up to these events and seeing AF being rocked by other THP'ers.

Back