Illinois - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By Fairway Styles

Now that you mention it, SCARY!!!! Haha
Just swing before you start shaking too much. That's what I did at the Morgan Cup.

haha, ohhhhh the great build up!!!!

I had to swing right after JRod.. I'm amazed my shoes didn't fly off.

I will need to try that setup. The RFE/GD setup at True Blue was a beast. I imagine the B Asha will be a monster.

Lower... Angrier... Minus one brutal install... GregDan, get the epoxy out of that thing! It's bothering me a State away!

Two points:

1) I think they smoke meth in Ohio

2) Whatever you do, don't watch the videos of the tee shots at the Ohio Invitational. My tee shot and your partner's tee shot will make you scared, for different reasons. (Sorry, Dan)

At any rate, Team HawkaDog is going to run away with this one.

Yeah that wasnt my best swing. That happen in Chicago though.

Are you guys trying to ice my partner? We're going to come find you when we're done.

Lower... Angrier... Minus one brutal install... GregDan, get the epoxy out of that thing! It's bothering me a State away!

I will be doing that tomorrow. It's driving me nuts to. But yes the B.Asha RFX combo is amazing.

Yeah that wasnt my best swing. That happen in Chicago though.

It happens. Usually jerks like Dance Business aren't there to film it. (High five to Benji.)

Are you guys trying to ice my partner? We're going to come find you when we're done.

I am used to it partner. I will show these guys what's up ; )

No worries. You'll both be swinging a lot freer on Saturday after I've taken all of your dollars on Friday. I suspect career best rounds are coming from both of you. #EmptyWalletsFTW

Friday round is going to be good for me. I'm always better on day 2. I might just pop off some rockets with that Fister driver.

I'm looking forward to the Fister. It will be interesting.

I actually went to hit a bucket last night but the range had closed (pro shop closes at 7) so spent time at the chipping green. The ground was a sponge. This is at the Bergamont..Good luck Rambler...there was a lot of water on the course.

Thanks, Jugger. I'll go through my fishing gear, and bust-out the waders, just in case.

A lot of pre-round, self-served humble-pie. How much gamesmanship is there at a THP invitational? :golf2:

To my playing partners (playdough, silvwarrior, kozmo), I'll see how many on-course "accidents" can occur during some THPer rounds Tuesday and Friday... It's Chicago, so I know some people who know some people, who can assist us with getting a "W". :wink:

Early weather forecast is out. Looks downright perfect for Friday's round. 80/sunny

Good pants weather...

Pretty solid grouping I have all THP'ers I haven't had the pleasure of teeing up with. Looking forward to it!!

Good pants weather...

Pretty solid grouping I have all THP'ers I haven't had the pleasure of teeing up with. Looking forward to it!!

One of those two paragraphs is accurate.

Good pants weather...

Same here. Very excited about that!

All in good fun. No heckling on the tee at any I've been to, which is awesome.

Agreed. Lots of talking in the thread, but nothing other than courtesy on the course. First timers are really going to enjoy this weekend. It's a fantastic event.

Hey guys. We need a couple more to fill out a Friday foursome. Anybody else want to play with us?

All in good fun. No heckling on the tee at any I've been to, which is awesome.

We might have to ramp that up, then, like Bubba v. Poulter last Ryder Cup. At least then, I'll have an excuse for a wayward tee shot. FORE!!!

Agreed. Lots of talking in the thread, but nothing other than courtesy on the course. First timers are really going to enjoy this weekend. It's a fantastic event.

The cackling and ribbing usually ends at the range. From that point on its nothing but courtesy and encouragement on the range and course.

Hey Dangreg just be sure to use the face of the club and not the bottom of the club on the first tee this time!! I kid buddy!!

I'm bring the most drop-kick forgiving driver I can find.

Back