THP UK Summer Cup Discussion Thread - 29th/30th Sept

Hi Guys, just found the thread after going through the recap of the last event, sorry I am rubbish on at keeping informed on forums!

Is there still room on the next trip? I will double check with the Mrs tonight but it looks a good chance I can make it.

Hi Guys, just found the thread after going through the recap of the last event, sorry I am rubbish on at keeping informed on forums!

Is there still room on the next trip? I will double check with the Mrs tonight but it looks a good chance I can make it.

Mav, will confirm, but 99% certain, there is a slot.;)

Yes Geo absolutely mate.

You would be our 16th person meaning we have a full house and a substantial prize pool :thumb:

Drop me a PM if you are definitely interested. Please note I would need a £20 deposit or full payment pretty much straight away.

Cheers,

Mav

Yes Geo absolutely mate.

You would be our 16th person meaning we have a full house and a substantial prize pool :thumb:

Drop me a PM if you are definitely interested. Please note I would need a £20 deposit or full payment pretty much straight away.

Cheers,

Mav

Hi Mav, great news! I will check it out this evening and let you know either way by tomorrow if that is ok.

Hi Mav, great news! I will check it out this evening and let you know either way by tomorrow if that is ok.

Mav, I have just sent you a PM

Great news I can make it!! Looking forward to meeting you all, playing some golf and partaking in Sambuca chaos!! :joy:

Great news I can make it!! Looking forward to meeting you all, playing some golf and partaking in Sambuca chaos!! :joy:

Great news Geo. I have sent you a PM with Paypal details.

That now gives us our 16th person (13 golfers and 3 ladies doing the Spa thing). On the Sunday we will have 15 golfers in total, with Richard and Glenn joining us for the day.

This should give me a really nice prize pot to play with as well and I'll be doing my best to try and pick out a selection of really good quality prizes.

Looks like this one is going to be a cracker lads :thumb:

Sat by the pool in crete sipping cold beer reading the good news

Thanks:) just for u footie fans, Gary Cahill has just walked past the taverna we are eating at.

He's getting around a bit he was in Dubai last week, mate of mine at the golf club was out drinking with him!

Sat by the pool in crete sipping cold beer reading the good news
Likewise...although Champagne on the Bali Bed in Tenerife...it's all such a struggle isn't it?:act-up:

With your handicap, you'll be getting a pint of Sambuca before the off!

welcome aboard, look forward to meeting you.

Likewise...although Champagne on the Bali Bed in Tenerife...it's all such a struggle isn't it?:act-up:

Sure is. I don't know how the folks at home cope. Oh well, shower time then off to bbq and plenty of Mythos(Greek beer) or wine. See how the mood takes us.

Well all I can say is, enjoy your holidays now lads, as when the day turns up, I will have just come back from the Dominican Republic :D

I had a sunny weekend in caravan at Clacton - does that count as holiday?

With your handicap, you'll be getting a pint of Sambuca before the off!

welcome aboard, look forward to meeting you.

It may just help based on current form!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Steady on dont go showing off !!!:bashful:

Ah Clacton! Antibes of the East. It certainly does count!

Well all I can say is, enjoy your holidays now lads, as when the day turns up, I will have just come back from the Dominican Republic :D
Cheeky! Expecting a bronzed Adonis then. :alien2:

Ah Clacton! Antibes of the East. It certainly does count!

LOL - I've swapped the opportunity of a sunny 2 week break for a new leather three piece suite - should be here in the next couple of weeks actually :)

LOL - I've swapped the opportunity of a sunny 2 week break for a new leather three piece suite - should be here in the next couple of weeks actually :)
Given your track record...just a question.

Does it float?:laugh:

Haha!

If I remember rightly I wasn't the one that found the water on consecutive wedge shots :wink:

Besides which I went for electric recliners so water near those babies would not be advisable!

Haha!

If I remember rightly I wasn't the one that found the water on consecutive wedge shots :wink:

Besides which I went for electric recliners so water near those babies would not be advisable!

better to find water with a wedge than to find water in your hallway:beauty:...

so, in summary you have bought a pair of matching electric chairs?

shocking!

Haha!

I take it , that you can sit on them and drink beer ...otherwise I would say go for the standard ones !

Back