Sweet Home Chicago

interlooper

Wishing I was golfing now
Reaction score
Handicap
Hello from Chicago. I am originally from Southern California, but have made my home in Chicago. While I still love the west coast tracks, I have grown quite fond of midwest courses... and there are some great courses in Wisconsin for a weekend getaway.

I have been looking into a new set of irons and found this site while looking for reviews.

Welcome, What part of SoCal were you from.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome, What part of SoCal were you from.

All over, including riverside, moreno valley, oceanside and huntington beach.

I miss it at times, particularly in chicago in february.

Inland Empire, huh? I lived in Fontana for about 5 years, commuting to Buena Park. I don't miss that at all.

Inland Empire, huh? I lived in Fontana for about 5 years, commuting to Buena Park. I don't miss that at all.

You didn't enjoy being an hour from the slopes of big bear and the sandy beaches of, uhm, Lake Perris? Yeah, I agree... I enjoyed HB much better.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome, I'm a Chicago girl myself.

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome, I'm a Chicago girl myself.

Where abouts? I am in the Lincoln Park neighborhood. I like to play all over Chicagoland, but try to play Cog Hill, Harborside and Seven Bridges as much as I can.

Where abouts? I am in the Lincoln Park neighborhood. I like to play all over Chicagoland, but try to play Cog Hill, Harborside and Seven Bridges as much as I can.

Grew up in Wilmette, but lived in Lincoln Park for a couple of years after grad school. Clark and Belden--it doesn't get much better than that.

Grew up in Wilmette, but lived in Lincoln Park for a couple of years after grad school. Clark and Belden--it doesn't get much better than that.

Small world... I am very close to Geneva Terrace/Belden. Wonderful area.

Back