The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those cold winter days..

hello-kitty-coat.jpg

Do you guys all have huge guy crushes on Gasman? You're all scouring the internet in search of bacon treats for him. Wow - that makes him sound like a dog.

hello-kitty-contacts.jpg

hello-kitty-ar15-assault-rifle.jpg

Do you guys all have huge guy crushes on Gasman? You're all scouring the internet in search of bacon treats for him. Wow - that makes him sound like a dog.

He only gets them if he begs..

... or promises not to pee on the rug anymore.

hello-kitty-house.jpg

For the Special Little Kitty in your life!

How about a tasty Hello Kitty treat.
hello-kitty-pizza2.jpg

Here you go Diane:

windowslivewriterhellokittyvalentinesdaychocolate-be4dhello-kitty-chocolate31.jpg

I know, at some point you have to put your foot down.

Haha yeah and you would think it'd be well before she forces you to make a hello kitty house..

Haha yeah and you would think it'd be well before she forces you to make a hello kitty house..

Diane did your hubby have to build you a house like this?

hello-kitty-beer.gif

Smallie - Do you feel like you're in Hello Kitty hell?

Seeing the Hello Kitty bathroom line immediately after the Hello Kitty bedroom chains is pretty disturbing right there.

I wouldn't say my crush :in-love: is huge :love:, but then again I haven't been scouring the Internet for him. Yet.

Hello Kitty's birthday was on Sunday. I know because I have a Hello Kitty calendar in my office.

Hello Kitty's birthday was on Sunday. I know because I have a Hello Kitty calendar in my office.

How old is Hello Kitty?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back