Part Time Golf Co.

So glad to see you guys placing orders. The company is awesome.

I saw Derek Hill liked them on FB so I did the same. I like start up golf companies and their headwear seems to be pretty cool.

I saw Derek Hill liked them on FB so I did the same. I like start up golf companies and their headwear seems to be pretty cool.

It's fun to follow along on start up companies and see what happens isn't it?

Great looking hat. Their logo looks like the MLB logo on the back of team hats.

I ordered a hat a few weeks ago, and love it. Simple trucker style hat, no flare to it really, but I like the simplicity.

Just got my shipment notice for my flexfit hat. I was in need if a new everyday hat and I liked logo and the simplicity.

Would had got a tshirt too but they had no 2x available.

just ordered the navy/white one myself.

Always can use some new hats and love supporting small start ups. Ordered placed along with a sticker and patch kit

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1373420725.984151.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1373420725.984151.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 0
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1373420733.429500.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1373420733.429500.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 0
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1373420742.968001.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1373420742.968001.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 0
Always can use some new hats and love supporting small start ups. Ordered placed along with a sticker and patch kit

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Nice order!

Ordered myself a navy blue truckers hat!! Should be here later this week.

Ordered a white and a black flexfit hat. Can't wait for them to get here! Also have big plans for the sticker/patch kit. Suweetness!

Just signed up as well. Gotta get me one of those blue and white truckers... whenever they get more in stock.

Just catching up with this thread - love flex fix hats and some really clean design aesthetics. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Need some new gear anyways!

Got my navy blue trucker style hat yesterday.

It fits absolutely perfect!

Got my navy blue trucker style hat yesterday.

It fits absolutely perfect!
It really is a great fit, isnt it?

I got a few comments on mine at league last night, a lot of people like the simplicity of the style.

Got my trucker hat and the fitted one last night. Trucker hat is great. I haven't rocked one of those in a while. Fitted hat is a touch tight, but most are on my massive dome in the beginning.

It really is a great fit, isnt it?

I got a few comments on mine at league last night, a lot of people like the simplicity of the style.

I absolutely love the way it fits. Cannot wait to wear it.

Anybody know the 15% off code? Thinking about pulling the trigger on a flex-fit hat.

I got the flex fit black hat and it was a bit snug but after wearing it a few times it is awesome! Really nice and like the perma curve bill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I should have one if the flex for black ones waiting on me when I return home tomorrow. Looking forward to it. I'm a bit of a hat junkie.

About to place another order for some more trucker hats. Wore this one again today, and it's perfect. Light and airy, which was needed on a HUMID South Florida day.

I forgot to grab a pic but in love my flex for and also about to place another order soon. Great hats.

Checked these out online the other day, really like the look of them. Will be placing an order soon, hopefully they get a shirt or two in stock that I wanted before I place the order.

Just ordered the flexfit league in black. Cant wait for it to get here now.

Back