Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

As a freelance writer, my pen name is "Will Cantrell". My username, JustPlainWill, is a takeoff on an old Three Stooges "short" film of the 1930's. No I'm not quite that old but when I was growing up in the 1950's and 1960's, The Three Stooges films---at least the best ones with Curly---were made in the 1930's. I seem to remember one film in which they played Western characters whose names were "Wild Bill Hickock", "Buffalo Bill" and "Just Plain Bill".

As a kid, I used to ROLL IN THE FLOOR laughiing uproariously at the Stooges antics even though my mother took a dim view of the whole affair (I don't think that mothers ever quite "got" The Three Stooges). Anyway, I thought that the Just Plain Bill monicker was clever and decided to use a variation of the theme as my scree name. J.p.Will

As a freelance writer, my pen name is "Will Cantrell". My username, JustPlainWill, is a takeoff on an old Three Stooges "short" film of the 1930's. No I'm not quite that old but when I was growing up in the 1950's and 1960's, The Three Stooges films---at least the best ones with Curly---were made in the 1930's. I seem to remember one film in which they played Western characters whose names were "Wild Bill Hickock", "Buffalo Bill" and "Just Plain Bill".

As a kid, I used to ROLL IN THE FLOOR laughiing uproariously at the Stooges antics even though my mother took a dim view of the whole affair (I don't think that mothers ever quite "got" The Three Stooges). Anyway, I thought that the Just Plain Bill monicker was clever and decided to use a variation of the theme as my scree name. J.p.Will

Woman in general don't seem to see the allure of the Stooges. They just don't get it.

Woman in general don't seem to see the allure of the Stooges. They just don't get it.

I've long said that the real difference between men and women is that men think the Three Stooges are funny.

There is an old song called, "Just Bill." That was my Grandpa's name, and he loved it.

I've long said that the real difference between men and women is that men think the Three Stooges are funny.

Good grief - where does that leave me. I like the Three Stooges.

I've never thought the Stooges were funny.

You like lotions, ironing and golf skirts.

Lotions?

I don't like ironing, I just know how to do it. Who in their right mind likes ironing.

I like skorts because they are on women who play golf. I have no independent like for skorts.

Lotions?

I don't like ironing, I just know how to do it. Who in their right mind likes ironing.

I like skorts because they are on women who play golf. I have no independent like for skorts.

For dry skin.

I thought you ironed for your friends.

Got it.

I like the Three Stooges.

I've never thought the Stooges were funny.

Can anybody say Body Swap? hehehe

boygirl.jpg

For dry skin.

I thought you ironed for your friends.

Got it.

When did I say that? I don't really get dry skin, unless I sunburn. And then I use aloe.

Once, in college, for a girl who was making us late. I hate ironing.

When did I say that? I don't really get dry skin, unless I sunburn. And then I use aloe.

Yes, I know you use aloe - I'm confused though - I thought that was what burned.

Harry - You know exactly what I'm talking about.

At one time--someplace else--there was a photo of Harry's very sunburned feet and lower legs. Was that it?

Back