Status
Not open for further replies.

Diane

Reaction score
I don't very often - for several reasons. I think it loses it's flavor within minutes so you need another piece and another piece. I also don't think anyone looks very attractive chewing it although I was always fascinated as a child when I saw someone who could snap their gum even though my mother disapproved of that. If I do chew a piece - I prefer bubble gum.

I don't like gum either, for the same reason. A couple minutes of flavor and then you gotta find somewhere to toss it. (No, I don't just pitch it wherever, that's the problem!)

Again, if I do happen to chew gum, I like bubble bum the best. Bazooka Joe's was my favorite kind (They had a comic strip in the wrapper).

bazooka_joe_the_movie.jpg

bazooka_joe4.jpg

They still do Smallie.

I see that (note the wording on the comic). But I haven't seen it in the stores in forever.

Dial B for Blog?

Gum is a nasty habit.

Only when my breath smells, otherwise I dont care for it.

Or this:

meatball-gum.gif

This is for Diane:

hello_kitty_gum1.jpg

Thanks Smallie. That's sweet.

I chew gum like crazy, and so does everyone else at my school.

I chew gum like crazy, and so does everyone else at my school.

When I was in school, if we chewed gum, the principal would whack us with a perforated wooden paddle called "The Whistler". Good times.

Consequently, when I finally got out of school, I chewed a lot of gum. Like Claire said, a nasty, tough to break habit. I had to take up smoking to get the gum monkey off my back.

Kevin

When I was in school, if we chewed gum, the principal would whack us with a perforated wooden paddle called "The Whistler". Good times.

Consequently, when I finally got out of school, I chewed a lot of gum. Like Claire said, a nasty, tough to break habit. I had to take up smoking to get the gum monkey off my back.

Kevin

My freshman year (two years ago, I'm a Junior) the school district here made two new rules saying you can chew gum at school, and wear hats.

My freshman year (two years ago, I'm a Junior) the school district here made two new rules saying you can chew gum at school, and wear hats.

Just don't wear your hat backward or tilted to the side. Your a young gentleman golfer, not a gangsta.

I was just kidding about the gum. It actually had not yet been invented when I was in school.

Kevin

Just don't wear your hat backward or tilted to the side. Your a young gentleman golfer, not a gangsta.

I was just kidding about the gum. It actually had not yet been invented when I was in school.

Kevin

I never wear a hat too school, too many...stuck up....kids at my school who wear flat billed caps to the side or backwards.

I never wear a hat too school, too many...stuck up....kids at my school who wear flat billed caps to the side or backwards.

Good for you. Like I said. You're a young gentleman golfer. Look and act like one, and you'll do better than those posers.

I was kidding about the gum. It was invented when I was kid. Right before WWI.

Kevin

Good for you. Like I said. You're a young gentleman golfer. Look and act like one, and you'll do better than those posers.

Kevin

I can't pull of the straight billed hat look. Funny thing is I pull off wearing a bright pink shirt on the course :D.

And regarding the gum, I LOVE gum.

Kevin

You went to school before WWI?:act-up:

You went to school before WWI?:act-up:

I just said that because no one believes me when I say the Spanish-American War.

Kevin

I'll wear a cap indoors. Not at the dinner table, but indoors, sure. Depending on the situation, I'll take it off if I feel it's warranted. But when I'm at my own house, it's my rules! Most of my friends wear a cap around their house too, so no problem there. If I'm at a mall or store, the cap stays on if I happen to be wearing one.

If I was still in school, I would most likely take it off entering classrooms or the lunchroom. (We didn't have that option when I went to school!)

I'll wear a cap indoors. Not at the dinner table, but indoors, sure. Depending on the situation, I'll take it off if I feel it's warranted. But when I'm at my own house, it's my rules! Most of my friends wear a cap around their house too, so no problem there. If I'm at a mall or store, the cap stays on if I happen to be wearing one.

If I was still in school, I would most likely take it off entering classrooms or the lunchroom. (We didn't have that option when I went to school!)

As far as wearing a cover (hat, cap) inside very seldom if ever some things are drilled into you that you never forget. Wearing at table while eating that is a definitely never. Chewing gum yes it helped years ago when I quite smoking.

I used to chew gum every day. I would buy the big packs to have. But for some reason I only chew it now when I'm kicking ass and taking names. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back