Oreo and The Time Change

I went back and read your post - my fault for reading too quickly. Is BOGO - buy one get one? One what?

Yes ma'am it is.

Oh yeah, things are back to normal. Have been for a day or so. It still sucks that it's dark so early though. I can't wait until we spring ahead!

Oh yeah, things are back to normal. Have been for a day or so. It still sucks that it's dark so early though. I can't wait until we spring ahead!

I miss golfing so much, but this time of year I play so much pool and hunt that I like it too. I'm certainly going to miss my old huntin dog this year though. I don't think Oreo can learn that, lol.

I miss golfing so much, but this time of year I play so much pool and hunt that I like it too. I'm certainly going to miss my old huntin dog this year though. I don't think Oreo can learn that, lol.

You'd be surprised. My brother in law had a cat that would go get birds that he shot while he was just messing around in the yard with his gun.

You'd be surprised. My brother in law had a cat that would go get birds that he shot while he was just messing around in the yard with his gun.

That's funny. My cat has a total mind of his own. Plus he's de-clawed on the front so no outside.

My friends have a few Spinone, which they hunt with. One day we were sitting by her pool and a bird flew rather low. One of the Spinone jumped up and grabbed the bird in her mouth. It was both amazing and horrifying.

Spoiler

The bird died, but I think it was from fright because Spinonis have gentle mouths.

Why is it you always come up with things I don't know? Whats a "spinone"? I feel so dumb!

Spinone Italiano - hunting dogs.

Cool looking dogs. Old Bill, before he went to sleep, would catch a pheasant or two each year. Rarely in the air, but still. He was an English setter.

Back