Android Phone Thread

Here's my "About Phone" after the update.

guvedeju.jpg

Edited first post

This is my sixth charge on the Frankenbattery. Now I can go back to normal.

a3ura7ub.jpg
yvypy3e3.jpg

Great. The new update wiped out rooting of the phone and prevents rerooting the phone the same way. Now the devs are gonna have to find a way around this! Screw you Verizon! SCREW YOU!!!

CyanogenMod just pushed a new update. I'm not sure why I'm upgrading, I'm plenty happy with 10.0, but let's see if they can optimize some video applications.

I got bored with iOS, so I am taking a vacation and loaded up the Nexus 4 for a few months of enjoyment until whatever Apple comes up with next and the full iOS 7 deployment.

66762_196704370491527_1309100743_n.jpg

Jacqui took a picture of one of her good shots today. So we turned on S-Beam and NFC and did a file transfer, phone-to-phone.

Freaking awesome!

Just uploaded a video from the s4 to YouTube. Kinda cool not downloading it to the computer first. although I think if you have a longer video putting it on a computer and then using movie maker might be better as far as time goes.

Have any of y'all picked up Tapatalk 4? For .99, I couldn't pass it up.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Have any of y'all picked up Tapatalk 4? For .99, I couldn't pass it up.

I already had it for free on both my phone and the Nexus 7.

I missed the boat on that one.

I saw it when I first got the S4 a couple months ago. Hopefully it doesn't quit working on me!

Indeed. Here's to it working indefinitely. :beer:

I saw it when I first got the S4 a couple months ago. Hopefully it doesn't quit working on me!

Just was forced to update to tapatalk on my DROID. Using a galaxy s4

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

Just was forced to update to tapatalk on my DROID. Using a galaxy s4

Mine updated too. Wasn't forced to, and it didn't cost me anything. Hope that means I'm good to go.

How is the upgrade treating you?

Haven't noticed any difference in Tapatalk 4 since the update. I like it better than the other tapatalk I used on my Android 2.3.6 phone.

Only one thing is odd. On my phone, when I read a topic and go back, it goes to the beginning instead of where I left off. But on the Nexus 7, it goes back where I left off.

Is there a difference in the thread browsing setting?

Is there a difference in the thread browsing setting?

I didn't change any settings on either device, I don't think.

Hmm, not sure then. You may want to try clearing the app cache.

Hmm, not sure then. You may want to try clearing the app cache.

Nope, that didn't do it. I'll look into settings. It's been doing it from the beginning though.

Settings > Topic & Post > Loading Behavior > Last Unread

Should be what you need.

Nope, that didn't do it. I'll look into settings. It's been doing it from the beginning though.

Settings > Topic & Post > Loading Behavior > Last Unread

Should be what you need.

Yeah. No. You can choose from Original Post, First Unread and Latest Post. The last two things seem to do the same thing, and that is when I leave a thread it takes me back to the beginning. I have the tablet set up the same way and it takes me out of the thread I am in to where I left off.

Back