DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suger tree just outside Fort Worth. Nice hidden gem

How is the course? I live in weatherford and I have not played it yet.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

How is the course? I live in weatherford and I have not played it yet.

Sent from my Galaxy S3
You live that close and haven't played it... Shame on you! I love it hell I drive an hour every time I can talk someone to go with... Never crowdedreasonably priced and an awesome course... Check it out... I was actually trying to reply to a question four pages back and guess it goes to the end..

You live that close and haven't played it... Shame on you! I love it hell I drive an hour every time I can talk someone to go with... Never crowdedreasonably priced and an awesome course... Check it out... I was actually trying to reply to a question four pages back and guess it goes to the end..

Post up here next time you go. There are a few of us that want to play this course.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Will do... Have to head to Lubbock this weekend for orientation for my oldest son.

Count me in.

Hey there sunshine. Anything going on this weekend that I might want to know about? Will be back in town tomorrow and will possibly have to go Wednesday for a little practice round, and will be looking to play some golf this weekend. Anything on the horizon?

Hey there sunshine. Anything going on this weekend that I might want to know about? Will be back in town tomorrow and will possibly have to go Wednesday for a little practice round, and will be looking to play some golf this weekend. Anything on the horizon?

Nothing that I know of right now, but you know us; we can change that in a few hours time! Nate & Cookie are obviously out because of the MC. Anyone else up for a round this weekend?

Yeah Sugar Tree is a great course. It definitely needs to be on the DFW group's destination list.

Nothing that I know of right now, but you know us; we can change that in a few hours time! Nate & Cookie are obviously out because of the MC. Anyone else up for a round this weekend?

I could be talked into it.

Wish I could go this weekend, but my great aunt just passed and I have to go back home on Wednesday. Next weekend might be a better time for me.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Yeah Sugar Tree is a great course. It definitely needs to be on the DFW group's destination list.

So Sugar Tree this weekend??

Wish I could go this weekend, but my great aunt just passed and I have to go back home on Wednesday. Next weekend might be a better time for me.

Sorry to hear this buddy.

Hi guys....miss you.

Hi Nate, good luck this week! Hope to see one of the DFW boys name on the MC trophy this year!

Hi Nate, good luck this week! Hope to see one of the DFW boys name on the MC trophy this year!

That's why you guys need to root for Team Dotcom....2 Texans on the team! Cookie already has his trophy, he won't get upset.

That's why you guys need to root for Team Dotcom....2 Texans on the team! Cookie already has his trophy, he won't get upset.

Yea but he is my Altitude brother!!

Here is what I expect: Cookie is going to FW and GIR people to death, Nate will hit his 3w 30+ yds past most peoples drivers and force many 6s, and Tim will drain putts from places that will see like outer space.

Yea but he is my Altitude brother!!

Here is what I expect: Cookie is going to FW and GIR people to death, Nate will hit his 3w 30+ yds past most peoples drivers and force many 6s, and Tim will drain putts from places that will see like outer space.

Ha-Ha....I like it, but it's a 4W now. :D

Need to check, but I think Sugar Tree just punched their course this week. Believe I saw something about that in one of my 465 emails in my in box.

Thanks for asking, he is doing great. Doc said he can go back to work in a couple of weeks if he feels like it. I think he is going to try and drive today, girlfriend will be with him!

Very good to hear. Glad to hear that he is recovering well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back