RBC Canadian Open (SPOILERS)

GMac goes -7 today!

Luke goes....home for the weekend, I bet. Not looking like a good week without some impressive rounds tomorrow.

My team:

Graham DeLaet 30%
Hunter Mahan 22%
Brandt Snedeker 21%
Graeme McDowell 20%
Daniel Summerhays 20%
Matt Kuchar 16%
Jim Furyk 15%
Chris Kirk 15%
Charl Schwartzel 13%
Hideki Matsuyama 8%

Had DeLaet and Summerhays miss the cut. I have 1-6-9-16-16-26-42-63 for the others.

Hunter Mahan WD. Wife's in Labor.

I had him too. Oh well, hope all goes well.

Good for Mahan. Congrats to them. Hope all goes well.

Tapped from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hunter has his priorities straight, can't think of anything in life to take precedent over wife giving birth to one of our children.

Hunter has his priorities straight, can't think of anything in life to take precedent over wife giving birth to one of our children.

I haven't been following but did she go early? I mean, if not, why even play this event if this is, or even remotely close to, the due date?

I haven't been following but did she go early? I mean, if not, why even play this event if this is, or even remotely close, to the due date?

I think they said she was three weeks early.

Glad Hoffman doubled tired of looking at that hair.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Hated seeing Mahan have to withdrawal especially in the lead, but definitely has his priorities right. Here is hoping that everything is going well and we will see him here in to Rochester, NY for the PGA Championship!

Have Sneds as well, along with Kuchar. I could handle a 1-2 finish. :act-up:

Even with Hunter's withdrawl, I still have 1-3-14-21-24-24 and GMac who MDF'd.

Glad Hoffman doubled tired of looking at that hair.

Hair or not, he is a good person and plays great golf. However, to each his own, but I happen to like his background and can relate to it.

Hair or not, he is a good person and plays great golf. However, to each his own, but I happen to like his background and can relate to it.

He needs to be on inside the PGA tour. I've never heard him speak and my only opinion stems from his hair and his putter chucking ability.

I always forget to set my fantasy team. I would like to see Sneads or Hoffman get the win.

Looks like DJ is using a spider mallet?

T-2, T-6, T-6, T-21, T-31, MFD and 4 MCs, I have a feeling I will keep going backwards.

Got the winner again this week, 2 in a row!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I had the 1, T-2, T-21, a couple of lower finishers, 2 WDs and 3 MCs. Don't know if it will move me up from 25th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had 1,T2,T2,12,16,28,52, MC, MC, WD, feeling good ill move some this week

Finished 1, T2, T2, 6, 14 or something.

3rd week in a row with the winner...hopefully I can keep this trend going and crack the top 10 soon. I was 50th or worse 4 short weeks ago I think.

Finished 1, T2, T2, 6, 14 or something.

3rd week in a row with the winner...hopefully I can keep this trend going and crack the top 10 soon. I was 50th or worse 4 short weeks ago I think.

Nice comeback.

Back