What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took advantage of all of the crazy ball deals. Maybe over did it a bit.

ryre3a8y.jpg

The box in the back is the 3 dozen Penta TP3 Ammo Box from Rock Bottom (about $13.50 per dozen) . I'm 90% sure they're brand new but I think it's weird that they came boxed like this. But it did include a 5 Hour Energy.

Sent from the Galaxy Note 2

I knew they were from Rock Bottom when I saw the 5 Hour Energy. :act-up:

Two pair of ASHWORTH HERRINBONE F/F SHORTS for $20.00 each instead of $55.00 each.
And recieved my XV's from Academy Golf.

Adams CB3 Black Forged irons

Took advantage of all of the crazy ball deals. Maybe over did it a bit.

ryre3a8y.jpg

The box in the back is the 3 dozen Penta TP3 Ammo Box from Rock Bottom (about $13.50 per dozen) . I'm 90% sure they're brand new but I think it's weird that they came boxed like this. But it did include a 5 Hour Energy.

I like it. I was almost as bad, "just" bought 5 dozen. First time purchase with Academy and I came away very impressed.

I like it. I was almost as bad, "just" bought 5 dozen. First time purchase with Academy and I came away very impressed.

The only thing impressive was the pricing, the packaging was terrible. Tells a lot about the company.

The only thing impressive was the pricing, the packaging was terrible. Tells a lot about the company.

I made two separate orders. The first for 2 dozen was horribly packaged. The boxes were somewhat crushed. My 2nd order of 3 dozen was nicely boxed with inflated plastic tube wrap (that can't be what it's really called?). I guess 2 dozen doesn't qualify for the box treatment.

uhy7usup.jpg

Hit the outlets in Bluffton, just outside of Hilton Head today. Got a Hunter Mahan Ping hat for $15 at the Under Armor store, 2 pair of shorts at the Adidas store at $20 each, and some socks from the Puma outlet.

My wife bought me a dozen Wilson Duo balls.

20130727_212348_zpsda3f490d.jpg

Also found a brand new older model Lynx 60° lob wedge for$10 at Golfsmith.

20130727_205547_zpsd99784b1.jpg

Great pick up. I have rolled the Spider Blade several times now and really like it. Really wish it was in my budget.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I just hit it yesterday for the first time. I was surprised how great it felt. It may be at the top of my list now for a new putter.

Albatross membership from THP! That counts right?

Got some awesome SeeMore stuff today...it'll be my first ever staff bag I cannot wait for this thing to come in.
agy7evy7.jpg

Two pair of ASHWORTH HERRINBONE F/F SHORTS for $20.00 each instead of $55.00 each.
And recieved my XV's from Academy Golf.

Where did you snag those shorts? I bought a pair last year and they are some of my favorites.

Got some awesome SeeMore stuff today...it'll be my first ever staff bag I cannot wait for this thing to come in.
agy7evy7.jpg

Uggghh.. You bring that bag to a round and there will be some insane jealousy going.Might just put some left handed clubs in it while you aren't looking!! :)

Uggghh.. You bring that bag to a round and there will be some insane jealousy going.Might just put some left handed clubs in it while you aren't looking!! :)

It's more for me to have a nice storage man cave piece. I don't think I'd ever be able to get myself to bring it out. Wouldn't want anything to happen to it! Maybe I'll bring it to a simulator round in the winter.

Couldn't pass this deal up!

yuKioMw.png

Got some new Oakley Radar locks. today. Also picked up a couple more pairs of black swiftwick socks and somehow NUUN for the golf bag.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1374983480803.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1374983480803.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 0
agy7evy7.jpg

Way cool Jimmy! That's epic. I love the headcover as well. You can finally check that staff bag off the bucket list :)

Just to close the loop in this thread (and get the widest possible audience!)

filldone2.jpg

That's a great fill job. Deserves the paint fill thread too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Today's impulse buy was a 19* 913h w/ Diamana S+

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

picked up a Fujikura Motore F-1 with a nike covert adaptor to see if I can get my ball flight down and a less spin wouldn't hurt either.

Taylormade MicroLite Stand Bag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back