What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Returned my Ping Senita TR in for a Odyssey Tank. The #7 style just works so well and I am learning to love the counterweighting.

Picked up some Lunar Controls tonight as well. My haul for the day:

edyqeveb.jpg

What a nice haul!!!!!

Cant wait to hear feedback on the Lunar's.

Finally treated myself to a new TM Spider S Putter. Long time want, finally picked it up. Thanks Smithfaced.

vevygyje.jpg

Bought a Cobra Amp 3 wood following my round. Hit it on the monitor can't wait to use it on the course.

Picked up a Footjoy Spyder glove on closeout at Golfsmith, I have really liked this glove and wish they would have had more in my size.

Bought a new bag, a push cart, so I can walk more, and some Cincinnati Bengals accompaniments.

I just got myself the cobra AMP, last year's model, it is a huge upgrade over the callaway big bertha i bought in 2005:bananadance:

i do wish i was able to change clubs more often!

Bought a couple pairs of Ashworth pants, and a dozen Titleist DT Solos

Just got confirmation my RFX 3w is sitting on my front porch!

jlukes and is amazing collection of multi-colored hats mad me feel shame for my lack of hats so I picked up these today:

pDSP1-15021967dt.jpg

pDSP1-15021606dt.jpg

Picked up some Lunar Controls tonight as well. My haul for the day:

edyqeveb.jpg

Must have missed this. I'm hitting that Amp Cell on Sunday.

Sniped a B Asha 5s off of the Bay this morning. New and uncut for $80.

Now, to find a driver head for it...

A couple of putters

With a reverse crescent grind

Sniped a B Asha 5s off of the Bay this morning. New and uncut for $80.

Now, to find a driver head for it...

I'm not getting rid of mine anytime soon, but Bridgestone J40 445 would be pretty interesting in your hands. Very low spin.

I'm not getting rid of mine anytime soon, but Bridgestone J40 445 would be pretty interesting in your hands. Very low spin.

I like the J40 445 a lot. I hit dcB-Rad's in Ohio, and it was very solid.

I suspect I may be going RFE for this B Asha. I have always liked the combination, and the prices on the head and shaft are falling down to me now.

I thought I was coming in here to see you AMP'd out your bag

I ordered a 58* Cleveland 588 CB in black with the KBS Tour Custom White shaft and BULLITT engraved on the hosel. I was going to get a custom grip, but I was undecided on the color I want to go with, so I just got the Winn Dritec because it's a comfortable grip for me that I know and love.

I was going to order a Hopkins, but after a demo of the Cleveland and the deal that I got with the custom shaft, I couldn't pass it up.

Once I decide what color and grip I'm going with, I'll change it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back