Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

I'm on my way. Should be there around 9:30 tonight.

Be there at 8 so I'll see you at 855 Mitch.

Adam Scott gets it
inar01-adam-scott-shortgame.jpg

Be there at 8 so I'll see you at 855 Mitch.

Adam Scott gets it
inar01-adam-scott-shortgame.jpg

When you win a major you can stroll down number 18 in a sun dress and I won't ever make fun of you again.

When you win a major you can stroll down number 18 in a sun dress and I won't ever make fun of you again.
My group won a PBA outing once. Does that count?

*packs sundress back in luggage*

So who's teeing it up with me on Saturday? Or am I gonna have to just spend that day getting involved in #shenanigans in Atlantic City?

In Jersey City as we speak enjoying some beverages. Pumped for Sunday guys

In Jersey City as we speak enjoying some beverages. Pumped for Sunday guys
Wish I knew! Just left JC. One of my offices is at Newport Pavonia.

where are you boys playing tomorrow? is there room for one more or are you full?

where are you boys playing tomorrow? is there room for one more or are you full?

We have 4 tomorrow with me, Mitch, Rob and colt. Playing at 9 at Mercer Oaks. Then heading back to my place for beers and grilling

Wish I knew! Just left JC. One of my offices is at Newport Pavonia.

Damn it's all good man. Hit some traffic on the Turnpike not shocking haha

Damn it's all good man. Hit some traffic on the Turnpike not shocking haha
Hate the Turnpike. That's why I stick to the trains. You guys at Barcade by chance?

Hate the Turnpike. That's why I stick to the trains. You guys at Barcade by chance?

Yeah thats smart but coming from out of town kinda had no choice. We are just in the apartment now going to dinner later not sure where yet.

Yeah thats smart but coming from out of town kinda had no choice. We are just in the apartment now going to dinner later not sure where yet.
We'll if you get a chance ask if your close to it. Like 30 microbeers on tap and about 50 old school video games for 25 cents.

Back