DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated list. Sorry for multiple posts, on phone.

Saturday (8/10) tee times made.
7:07AM & 7:15AM
Pecan Valley - River course
$28 walking

Will cancel second time if we can't get at least 7 total.

1) Cookie
2) Jman
3) Barberakb
4) niteowl03
5) Matthew
6) afwcardinal

Six in 38 minutes, you boys can get a group together quick.

Awesome, man. That list grew quick!
I will borrow my dads pull cart.

We are playing glen garden on Monday. Never played it but I hear Hogan used to play there back in the day.

I would love to join you awesome gentlemen. Would you mind a hack like me getting in on this?

Come on now, I had sales training on this very thing yesterday. Supposedly, going super negative means you're shooting 59. Bank on it!

Come on now, I had sales training on this very thing yesterday. Supposedly, going super negative means you're shooting 59. Bank on it!

He shot 75 last time we went out and didn't break a sweat

He shot 75 last time we went out and didn't break a sweat

I've seen it too. 1st THPer I played with after I moved. He was playing so well, I just hit my last shot into a trash can.

Count me in next week as well.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Room for new guy?

Count me in have a clic gear cart that I haven't used... Lord knows my fat ass needs to walk!
SH

Updated list below!

Saturday (8/10) tee times made.
7:07AM & 7:15AM
Pecan Valley - River course
$28 walking

1) Cookie
2) Jman
3) Barberakb
4) niteowl03
5) Matthew
6) afwcardinal
7) Capt. Dru
8) Shane.Hensley

Looks like I have a dang nice week shaping up. Wife comes home Friday from her 4 week beach vacation, THPers Saturday & my new inside sales guy starts on the 12th.

Message me if someone ends up backing out for Pecan Valley. I should be able to fill in if needed.

Message me if someone ends up backing out for Pecan Valley. I should be able to fill in if needed.

Join us we will get 3 tee times.

We need 4 sets of Altitudes out there!!

We need 4 sets of Altitudes out there!!

You and your Altitudes! LOL! Go hit those clubs I gave you this afternoon. I bet you will get the same results. Lol.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

You and your Altitudes! LOL! Go hit those clubs I gave you this afternoon. I bet you will get the same results. Lol.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Pink grips = Ladies clubs right!!

Pink grips = Ladies clubs right!!

They had black ones before. Lol. What's the difference between pink grips and the pink lady balls you are playing?

Sent from my Galaxy S3

They had black ones before. Lol. What's the difference between pink grips and the pink lady balls you are playing?

Sent from my Galaxy S3

I'll be sure to show you what I can do with a ladies golf ball and altitudes next weekend.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Jared sure liked the Altitudes today!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back