Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

For a few minutes I had chops and a goatee. That was ridiculous.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Should've went with any of those but the mo'. It's just not... You.

Should've went with any of those but the mo'. It's just not... You.

Heh believe it or not I look almost exactly like my grandfather with a mustache. Same hairline....or lack of Lololol.

Heh believe it or not I look almost exactly like my grandfather with a mustache. Same hairline....or lack of Lololol.

And I was never even gonna bring up the great recession. :D

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

And I was never even gonna bring up the great recession. :D

Lol not much I can do about that one.

Lol not much I can do about that one.

Rock it like a pimp, dude. That's what you can do about it!

No golf for me tomorrow. Sick and have to go to the docs instead.

Anyone want to tee it up Saturday?

Anyone able to play this week? Tuesday-Wed-Thursday?

Sorry to hear Rob. It's beautiful out this morning. Feel better.

Dev and I are looking to get a group of guys together the weekend of the 24th. Shout out and let us know who will be around we can meet somewhere in the middle of everyone.

I am not available on Sunday so Saturday August 24th would be the best day for me. We were thinking about Bunker Hill in Princeton possibly.

I hope Mitch can go but he avoids me like the plague anymore since he made new friends.

I am not available on Sunday so Saturday August 24th would be the best day for me. We were thinking about Bunker Hill in Princeton possibly.

Bunker Hill is a decent track - I follow them on facebook.

Hmmmmm... GOLF with THP'ers? Don't mind if I do.

I hope Mitch can go but he avoids me like the plague anymore since he made new friends.

O come on, I haven't avoided you at all! We played before the MC and Ricky said we were going to play Friday but he had to back out because of his little one getting hurt.

O come on, I haven't avoided you at all! We played before the MC and Ricky said we were going to play Friday but he had to back out because of his little one getting hurt.

To be fair, you said you probably couldnt play tomorrow anyway.

Everyone in this thread avoids me when I try and play with them. NJRob always wishes he saw my post sooner, Buck is out being a Pyro and saving kitties from bushes, And Mitch sends me messages at like 4pm saying "I just woke up, sorry I missed this".

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Saturday August 24th - Bunker Hill Golf Course - Princeton, NJ (https://bunker.distinctgolf.com/) $65 with a cart before 10am / $55 with a cart from 10-12

DevRickus
BuckJob
jlukes
jwkde
Motoo

Back