What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Packers/Niners. I'm hopeful

Kevin

Ravens Vs Indy professional football team

Packers/Niners. I'm hopeful

Kevin

That's good - I don't follow football, but wasn't there a lot of weeping in Cheeseworld last time? Do you have one of those cheese hats? Isn't the official cheese cheddar? Those hats always look like swiss cheese when people wear them on the Today show.

Chiefs-Steelers game. Not the most hopeful!

Yeah, losing is old hat to Chiefs fans.

That's good - I don't follow football, but wasn't there a lot of weeping in Cheeseworld last time? Do you have one of those cheese hats? Isn't the official cheese cheddar? Those hats always look like swiss cheese when people wear them on the Today show.

Things went poorly against Tampa two weeks ago. Last week they crushed the Cowboys. Today they look more like that team. I never went the Cheese hat route, myself, but have always encouraged others to express themselves however they see fit. I have not seen a Swiss cheese hat. Cheddar is typically the cheese of choice, but there's some darn fine Brick made in this state that would make a fine hat.

It's Cheeseland, by the way, not Cheeseworld. If it was Cheeseworld, every place would have good cheese.

Kevin

Things went poorly against Tampa two weeks ago. Last week they crushed the Cowboys. Today they look more like that team. I never went the Cheese hat route, myself, but have always encouraged others to express themselves however they see fit. I have not seen a Swiss cheese hat. Cheddar is typically the cheese of choice, but there's some darn fine Brick made in this state that would make a fine hat.

It's Cheeseland, by the way, not Cheeseworld. If it was Cheeseworld, every place would have good cheese.

Kevin

Cheddar? Then why are the hats triangles with holes in the cheese?

agreenbaypackercheesehead.jpg

That's where the mice ate through. I don't think I've ever seen a cheesehead hat that was not yellow.

Kevin

That's where the mice ate through. I don't think I've ever seen a cheesehead hat that was not yellow.

Kevin

Mice - ok that explains it.

Kevin

My guess is that the holes are so you know it's cheese and not a giant sponge.

When The Kid was born, my sister was still living in Manitowoc, so she sent him a Packers sweatsuit. It fit at Hallowe'en, so I bought a big sponge and cut the corners off. I thought it was funny, but The Kid refused to keep it on his head.

Just finished watching last night's Accidentally on Purpose and Two and a Half Men. We're waiting to watch BB Disney until bout 20 after.

Demolition Man is on AMC.

I watched some of that but decided going to bed was a better option! It was going to be on too late and I've seen it a brazilian times anyway.

I watched The League that I had on the dvr last night. Has anyone else been watching this show? Even though the commercials did not make it look interesting I recorded the first episode anyways. Ive been pleasantly surprised so far, it seems to be my kind of dumb comedy.

Teen Wolf Too. I love the fact that nothing good is on!

Heat @ Magic on the worldwide leader. 930p cst the tournament in China comes on TGC.

Underworld - Rise Of The Lycans

And his sister was hot. Funny thing, she was Michael J Fox's sister on the Family Ties!

Whatever happened to Nick anyway?

Spoiler
Dear lord. As I was typing that, I realized that I know the name of the actor who played Nick. There is something really wrong with me when I can access that sort of useless information instantaneously, but can never recall information that is, ya' know, useful.

The Biggest Loser - Where are They Now?

National Lampoon Vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back