DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Ditto is worth the $20. Personally don't care for the course too much.

Just wanted to throw it out there for the ones that might me interested. I will not be getting one of these.

Labor Day weekend is probably not good for me (Winstar or Heritage) but any weekend in Sept. after that I should be good to go.

If anyone wants to play Labor Day weekend, I'm open.

I can do the heritage deal or the prairie lakes deal the weekend of 8/24 if anyone is interested.

Wow....ummmm, ok then.

Hahaha, shut it!

We could just do the PL deal next weekend.

In all honesty, I thought you were good for anytime besides Labor Day. Skimmed.

Hahaha, shut it!

That actually sounds pretty good. PL next weekend should work well. But do you wanting an early morning tee time or are you interested in doing the ideal golfer deal after 11,or what ever it is?

That actually sounds pretty good. PL next weekend should work well. But do you wanting an early morning tee time or are you interested in doing the ideal golfer deal after 11,or what ever it is?

Oh, I missed that its after 12. We can do a noon tee time. I will ride since carts included! Haha

Hahaha, shut it!

I'm just not important enough in here anymore.....I understand. I'll go back to my corner now. :rain:

I'm just not important enough in here anymore.....I understand. I'll go back to my corner now. :rain:

For the record, you said you wouldn't play for a month post MC.

#youlied

For the record, you said you wouldn't play for a month post MC.

#youlied

Hey, I brought a new member to the site with that golf outing!

My brownies points are starting to rack up. Be back in no time!

Oh, I missed that its after 12. We can do a noon tee time. I will ride since carts included! Haha

I did not buy the PL deal, but I will play none the less. I don't care what tee time either. Just let me know what you would like to do.

I did not buy the PL deal, but I will play none the less. I don't care what tee time either. Just let me know what you would like to do.

I bought it, and next weekend right now is free.

I didn't either. Need a 4th?
I need to redeem myself.

Just a reminder, we have an open spot Saturday morning at 8 if anyone is interested. It is at Crown Valley and it is $18 to play. Let me know. Thanks.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Just a reminder, we have an open spot Saturday morning at 8 if anyone is interested. It is at Crown Valley and it is $18 to play. Let me know. Thanks.

You are not giving my spot away are you? I'm ready to tee it up Saturday. I have not gotten on the course this week, and I am ready to play.

You are not giving my spot away are you? I'm ready to tee it up Saturday. I have not gotten on the course this week, and I am ready to play.

Never dude! So far its just me, you, and Aaron.

Never dude! So far its just me, you, and Aaron.

I am so ready for this. I need to get out in a bad way. But hitting the course during the week is rough, but I hope beneficial. Been in the range once and the putting green twice. Need to see if it is helping.

Does this group or anyone watching it ever get to the North Central \ North East part of the metroplex? Pecan Hollow\Sherrill Park\Watters Creek\Plantation\Indian Creek\Trails of Frisco and the like?

Does this group or anyone watching it ever get to the North Central \ North East part of the metroplex? Pecan Hollow\Sherrill Park\Watters Creek\Plantation\Indian Creek\Trails of Frisco and the like?

We will play all over depending on the people involved.

We will play all over depending on the people involved.

I was just basing it off the list on page one of the thread...didn't see anything East of I-35E except Winstar, nothing north of 635 that I recalled either.

I was just basing it off the list on page one of the thread...didn't see anything East of I-35E except Winstar, nothing north of 635 that I recalled either.

Our Dallas side guys havent quite as active till recently. We will play Bridlewood and Heritage Ranch in the next 60 days. There are other course in the Dallas area we have talked about going to but when yhe guys in Dallas dont play we default to FW.

Cool. Are there cash games or is it just go play golf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back