Euro Soccer 2013-2014 season (SPOILERS)

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule
All times Eastern.

Note: All Premier League matches on NBC will also be shown live on NBC Sports Live Extra.

Saturday, August 17

• Liverpool vs Stoke, 7:45am, NBC Sports Network
  • Arsenal vs Aston Villa, 10am, NBC Sports Network and mun2
  • Norwich vs Everton, 10am, Premier League Extra Time
  • Sunderland vs Fulham, 10am, Premier League Extra Time
  • West Ham vs Cardiff, 10am, Premier League Extra Time
  • West Brom vs Southampton, 10am, Premier League Extra Time
  • Swansea vs Manchester United, 12:30pm, NBC and mun2

Sunday, August 18

• Crystal Palace vs Tottenham, 8:30am, NBC Sports Network
  • Chelsea vs Hull City, 11am, NBC Sports Network

Monday, August 19

• Manchester City vs Newcastle, 3pm, NBC Sports Network

Just set the DVR for Monday's game. In fact, Google Fiber gave me the option of recording all games for the EPL, or all games with Newcastle, or all games with Man City. So it looks like I won't have to worry about it anymore! Not sure if it will just be games on the NBC Sports network, or any time they are on TV.

Just set the DVR for Monday's game. In fact, Google Fiber gave me the option of recording all games for the EPL, or all games with Newcastle, or all games with Man City. So it looks like I won't have to worry about it anymore! Not sure if it will just be games on the NBC Sports network, or any time they are on TV.

That's awesome, I wonder if I can do that with Arsenal in Canada. I know I'm already DVR'ing the 1st game as it's my club championship. COYG!

Euro Soccer 2013-2014 season (SPOILERS)

Fantastic to see NBC are doing Match Of The Day on Saturday nights, based on the UK version. Also surprised, a delighted, to see Gary Lineker has been signed up. Fair play to NBC, they seem to be pulling out all the stops with their footie coverage. It's almost gonna be like I was back home :D

Make sure to set your team if you are in this. This thread will be merged with the Euro Soccer thread tomorrow. Don't think two threads on euro soccer will survive here!

And the season is on!

Watching Sunderland while at work right now. Lets go Jozy.

Well I know who one other person is by looking at the team name, and one other because I know his real name. Everyone else, who are you?

RVP!!!!! This is making work so much easier.

A nice win for Villa! Didn't see the match, will watch the highlights on UK Match Of The Day in a couple of hours. Lambert did a good job on convincing Benteke to stay! I have a good feeling this season will be considerably better than the last!!!

Arsene Wagner should be out of a job.

Well 4-1 is a good start for ManU. RVP looks to be in great shape and Welbeck is coming along nicely.

Well I know who one other person is by looking at the team name, and one other because I know his real name. Everyone else, who are you?

I'm pretty sure I'm the only Steve in the league. Hi. I'm Steve.

The transfer season that wasn't notwithstanding, if Wagner's out of a job, so too should that ref.

The transfer season that wasn't notwithstanding, if Wagner's out of a job, so too should that ref.

It's deeper than that. 8 years without a trophy and roster that shows no plan. On top of that, the number of former Arsenal players who are still in their prime playing for other teams is disgusting.

It's deeper than that. 8 years without a trophy and roster that shows no plan. On top of that, the number of former Arsenal players who are still in their prime playing for other teams is disgusting.

So much THIS!!

I keep hearing that Arsenal is going to spend $$$ on transfers - MAYBE THAT $$$ SHOULD HAVE GONE TO RETAIN YOUR OWN TALENT?! :banghead:

Joined the league. Didn't even see it there until now.

Ref got both penalty calls right, in my opinion.
The second yellow on Koscielny was harsh though.

I'll give you the first one, but the 2nd you couldn't be any more wrong, Fantastic tackle. Ref had a brutal brutal game.

We'll have to agree to disagree I'm afraid, lol
I'd be of the opinion he took more man than ball (and, perhaps more importantly, man before ball too)

I've got 37 points with three more (Hart and Zabaleta from City and Lampard (Chelsea) to play. Plus, Lampard has two games this week.

Not sure if I am doing any good or not, just throwing my score out there. Anyone else?

I'll give you the first one, but the 2nd you couldn't be any more wrong, Fantastic tackle. Ref had a brutal brutal game.

You need to re watch the highlights. In the modern game, if you make contact with the player before the ball in a tackle, it's foul. That happens in the box, it's a penalty. He made contact with Agbonlahor's rear leg before the ball, therefor it's a penalty. The ref was right.

You need to re watch the highlights. In the modern game, if you make contact with the player before the ball in a tackle, it's foul. That happens in the box, it's a penalty. He made contact with Agbonlahor's rear leg before the ball, therefor it's a penalty. The ref was right.

I think you're wrong. Everything looked clean on that tackle. And player first contact had no effect on the play. But nonetheless, neither call ha anything to do with how bad Wagner has assembled this squad.

I completely disagree. Not his fault he can't get good players to come to his squad. I think he does quite well with what he's got. They'll finish a good 4th place.

They got screwed yesterday. That was awful referring. Atrocious is an understatement.

I completely disagree. Not his fault he can't get good players to come to his squad. I think he does quite well with what he's got. They'll finish a good 4th place.

They got screwed yesterday. That was awful referring. Atrocious is an understatement.

No no no. He has the money. He isn't spending it. He isn't spending on players. He has a history of going out to get players like Dennis Betkgamp, Patrick Viera, Thierry Henry, Sol Campbell, Cesc Fabregas, Robin Van Persie, Theo Walcott, Robert Pires, and Gilberto Silva to only name a few. He isn't doing it now. And it's unacceptable.

Back