I need proof that they are different. It just sounds like you guys are babbling.

They are similar, but different. Tortilla Jesus has longer hair than potato chip Jesus.

They are similar, but different. Tortilla Jesus has longer hair than potato chip Jesus.

Thank you Harry. I think they are just confused because Jesus looks the same on no matter what he appears on. I like to picture my Jesus in a tuxedo t shirt.

I like to picture my Jesus in a tuxedo t shirt.

Baby Jesus?

Spoiler
or just because it says "I'm formal but I like to party."?

I like to think of Jesus as an ice dancer.

You think he could pull of the quadruple axle?

Spoiler
That was a trick question, of course he could, he is Jesus.

"Rock Me Sexy Jesus"

Spoiler
[YOUTUBE]iSVR94c0bqM[/YOUTUBE]

Kevin

I just read that a woman in MA saw an image of jesus in her iron.

Wonder what she'll get for that iron on ebay?

Short iron? Long iron? GI iron? Blade? Forged? Cast? Brand? Model?

Inquiring minds want to know!

What I'd like to know is how anyone could have any idea of what Jesus Christ looked like in the first place.

-JP

So does she iron images of Jesus onto her clothes?

What I'd like to know is how anyone could have any idea of what Jesus Christ looked like in the first place.

-JP

Come on now, everyone knows what he looked like. Tall white guy with flowing blonde hair, born in the middleast:D

Come on now, everyone knows what he looked like. Tall white guy with flowing blonde hair, born in the middleast:D

Greg Allman was born in the Middle East?

-JP

I always thought he looked more like Tiny Tim.

Greg Allman, or Jesus?

Either way, it's a scary thought.:shock:

What about buff Jesus?
Spoiler
widget_dwuB7kZTXkYzwEyoCoYVj_.jpg

Only you, Gasman, only you.

:love:That's why I love you.:love:

I can see Jesus walking the Middle East, his only possessions a robe, a pair of dusty sandals, a battered ukulele, and a high, cracking, singing voice. Spreading the word of God through song and the ukulele. No wonder Miss Vicki, wait, I mean Mary Magdalene, couldn't resist him.

Kevin

I can see Jesus walking the Middle East, his only possessions a robe, a pair of dusty sandals, a battered ukulele, and a high, cracking, singing voice. Spreading the word of God through song and the ukulele. No wonder Miss Vicki, wait, I mean Mary Magdalene, couldn't resist him.

Kevin

I used to work in television and Tiny Tim was a guest on the show. He called me Miss Diane. That made me smile.

Back