Things you do while the wife is away

I dont pick up my empty soda cans and beer bottles. I leave dirty dishes to accumulate in the sink. I play golf all weekend.

My kitchen looks like that at least once a week hahaha. I married a woman who's dad is just like me. She grew up thinking bass boats, wayyyyy over priced hot rods, drag racing, and other man hobbies are just what guys do. I've NEVER heard a complaint in 14 years.

Lol. Everytime my wife isn't home, I use the morning to deep clean the house. Then I play golf all afternoon, followed by some video games in the evening. I eat pizza for at least 2 meals, and I probably skipped breakfast. There's a lot of beer involved, because cleaning the house is a lot more bearable that way.

~Rock

I usually walk around naked and throw any clothes I wear anywhere. The house becomes a mess but then I run around and clean it up the hour before she gets home.

I usually get all crazy and stay up until midnight watching documentaries on the internet. Golf too.

Sadly, I'm being literal there :\

Last month when my wife was away a few days I took the opportunity to order in some new iron shafts and spent all of day 1 re-shafting the irons with a bottle of scotch and all of day 2 breaking them in on the range/course.

Lol. Everytime my wife isn't home, I use the morning to deep clean the house. Then I play golf all afternoon, followed by some video games in the evening. I eat pizza for at least 2 meals, and I probably skipped breakfast. There's a lot of beer involved, because cleaning the house is a lot more bearable that way.

~Rock

Sounds about right. My wife being a teacher, she tends to s[end her summer at her parent's place in St Augustine, FL. Golf, pizza & beer are what I consider good investments.

Solid day

fortunately for me a day without my wife here is no different from a day with her here. she knows I work hard but I play harder and shes cool with that. The only difference is that when the kids are around im wearing clothes

My wife is away starting Thursday for 4 days and here is what I have planned:

Thursday - golf & beers

Friday - 36 holes & beers

Saturday - sleep in, noon tee time, 9 buddies at my house for Fantasy Football draft at 5:00 in the man cave - Green Flash West Coast IPA keg on tap with pizza delivery

Sunday - more golf.

Thursday - golf & beers

Saturday - sleep in, noon tee time, 9 buddies at my house for Fantasy Football draft at 5:00 in the man cave - Green Flash West Coast IPA keg on tap with pizza delivery

Sunday - more golf.

Jealous!!!

Golf, clean guns, varmint hunting and beer.

I walk around the house naked at all times... admire my hairy chest in every mirror possible (maybe even spin my helicopter in that same mirror).

I am guaranteed to eat pizza, sandwiches and fast food at all times that she is gone. I am guaranteed to practicing putting, chipping and the TV will never leave ESPN, Golf Channel or A&E. I will definitely drink lots of beer and smoke cigars, I will definitely clean my clubs, I will definitely play golf... I definitely will have clothes everywhere.

There will definitely be an evening as to where I go out with the buddies and drinks loads of beer and eat chicken wings.

I spend WAY more money when the lady is gone. I certainly cant cook for myself. Most of all, I will clean frantically about two hours before she returns.

I have nothing to add to this thread... the responses so far seem to cover my typical routine when the wife/girls are gone!:banana:

Most of all, I will clean frantically about two hours before she returns.

Most important thing of all - for her to give you a call when she's leaving to return home so you can get the frantic cleaning done.

Thursday - golf & beers

Sunday - more golf.

Wow. 4 days. I would go absolutely nuts and wear myself out with golf.

I walk around the house naked at all times... admire my hairy chest in every mirror possible (maybe even spin my helicopter in that same mirror).

WTF-did-i-just-read-meme.jpg

fortunately for me a day without my wife here is no different from a day with her here. she knows I work hard but I play harder and shes cool with that. The only difference is that when the kids are around im wearing clothes

This, I actually am not sure as she is never the one to leave. We do everything together and if I want to golf w/out her it's fine. She is a stay at home mom and her attitude is if I want to do something I should be allowed. Now with the kids all off to college she has time to clean my clubs and get the beer ready for the round.........damn I'm spoiled.

Wait, wives go out of town????? Why wasn't mine told of this?

Mine will be out of town (visiting in Indy) from late October to right after Thanksgiving. Gee, what shall I do.....???? Sarasota Gauntlet? Golf with the ATL gang? All the above?

I live a day in the life of Buckjob.

dont you do it when she is there too??

Most of all, I will clean frantically about two hours before she returns.

hahaha, I think thats true for all of us

Back