Official Milestone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Dan and GolfinFF! Big numbers!

Congrats. mward!

maxresdefault_zps6f0f63ca.jpg

I just topped 1000 posts with this one! Just wanted to say I am so glad I found this site - since I've found it early this year, I've shot my lowest round of 78, dropped my handicap by a couple points, and replaced my irons, hybrids, and fairway woods! You've all got me more excited to go out and play and to check out new gear than I've ever been, and for that I thank you immensely. I'm really hoping I can get out to an invitational or other event next year and meet y'all in person!

Congrats, skibuum!

10481388-large.jpg

well done jason and wardy

I just topped 1000 posts with this one! Just wanted to say I am so glad I found this site - since I've found it early this year, I've shot my lowest round of 78, dropped my handicap by a couple points, and replaced my irons, hybrids, and fairway woods! You've all got me more excited to go out and play and to check out new gear than I've ever been, and for that I thank you immensely. I'm really hoping I can get out to an invitational or other event next year and meet y'all in person!

congrats, man! all great achievemnts.

Congrats, jjmorris!

Sunita-Williams-in-Space-2_zpsd6c1f8ee.gif

Congrats, sliceapotomus!

153036640.jpg

Congrats GolfinFF, mward, skibum, jjmorris & sliceaptoomus on your milestones.

This thread has been very active lately. That is cool to see. Nice job to all of you!

Congrats on the milestones! This thread equals growth, pretty awesome

Thanks fellas!

Congrats, DevRickus!

17000_zpsa64156bd.png

Congrats, Texas Hacker!

holding.jpg

Wow a lot of great milestones lately nice job everyone. If this rate continues Smalls will have another one.

Congrats, Jeff Spiccoli!

sara-schmidt-3-000th-performance-of-'jersey-boys'_3490199.jpg

Nicely done fellas

Thanks, Smallvile!

congrats TexasHacker--16k is legit.

Congrats on 17K Rick, 16,000 for TexasH & 3K for my friend JS. WTG Guys.

Well here it is!

Congrats, Hotled! Keep it up!!!
y8evamun.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Congrats, hotled!

1000post.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back