TitleistDC

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm in the market for some new grips. Currently have Winn DriTac grips on my set. Thinking of going with Golf Pride New Decade MultiCompound grips. Anyone use these? Any opinions? It gets pretty humid in the DC area and need tacky grips that also wick away moisture. Thanks in advance.

Ive used the ndmc grips on many clubs. By far my favorite grip, ive never had a problem with moisture on them.

I'm a big fan of pure grips, and the Lamkin I lines are fantastic.

I'm in the DC area and use the New Decade mid size and love them. I can play with or without a glove in the humid weather. Wrap one of your clubs with one and try it out for a few games.

Use the Whiteouts and price is my only knock against them. Love everything else about them.

Thanks guys. I'll put one on my driver and 7 iron and see how they play.

+1 on the Lamkin I Lines. They are some of the best grips I have ever used. They freshen up even with a dry towel and if you use Lamkin Gripes on them every month or two they really stay clean and tacky.

J.

I have GP whites on my newer clubs & the black version on the older ones.Love them!

I'm a fan of the Iomic Sticky 2.3. They are very tacky and offer lots of color options. I also started using the new Lamkin I-Lines mentioned earlier. They are the same material as the Iomics but with the classic Lamkin Crossline pattern for about $10 a grip. The Iomics cost more than a lot of grips on the market, but they seem to last longer for me as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

It doesn't get more humid than Miami this time of year, and those Golf pride grips feel great. I've never had an issue with losing my grip on the non-glove hand. I prefer the whiteout version and they sure look sweet.

I think I'll get the Ndmc. Thanks guys!

I have the NDMC on my irons because that's how I bought them, and I don't like them AT ALL. It's personal preferance really. The top half rips my left hand fingers apart and provides major calices on my left hand. For me they aren't the tackiness of provide the confidence that they won't slip or turn, but again, just my opinion.

Golf Pride Niions. Great mix of tackiness, softness, and feedback.

I play the new decades and love them.

Just dropped my clubs off to get regripped with the NDMC. They are super tacky. Looking forward to playing them.

I use Lamkin ACE Crosslines and regular Crosslines (non-corded) on my vokey's.

I use Lamkin ACE Crosslines and regular Crosslines (non-corded) on my vokey's.

ACE is all right by me. Haven't found one I liked better this year.

Hit the clubs with the new Ndmc grips....not sure if its possible but the ball seemed to be flying an extra five yards now. Regardless, these grips are great.

Back