Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Well I guess the wife has to say yes now. I'll tell her the news.

So what you're saying is we're back down to two 4somes and a 3some.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

So what you're saying is we're back down to two 4somes and a 3some.

Hmmm, you could hear the whip cracking all the way from there?

No worries gentlemen I will get this done.

I will do pairings tomorrow at work when I am bored. Random drawing unless there are any special requests.

Famous last words.

Oh ye of little faith. I'm in baby. She folded to my charm like a cheap deck chair.

Dev, I'd prefer the first time slot so I can make it back down for a family B-day party as early as possible.

Oh ye of little faith. I'm in baby. She folded to my charm like a cheap deck chair.

Dev, I'd prefer the first time slot so I can make it back down for a family B-day party as early as possible.

You must be a wizard !

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

You got it buddy. I know you wanted earlier tee times. I tried for 10:15 - 10:30ish but the first block of times they had started at 11. Look forward to meeting you finally.

There is a range at the course. I plan on being there around 9:45-10:00.

You got it buddy. I know you wanted earlier tee times. I tried for 10:15 - 10:30ish but the first block of times they had started at 11. Look forward to meeting you finally.

No problem dude, we'll make it work. Will be great to meet you too.

Sorry you guys, I can't get out of my lesson. Thanks for being so quick to invite a newcomer. I don't know how often you guys make meets but count me in for the next one! I saw some pictures of this course and it looks great!

Sorry you guys, I can't get out of my lesson. Thanks for being so quick to invite a newcomer. I don't know how often you guys make meets but count me in for the next one! I saw some pictures of this course and it looks great!

Just keep checking this thread. For the most part, there are weekly get togethers. Would love for you to make it out next time.

Well I guess the wife has to say yes now. I'll tell her the news.

This is the boat I am in. Trying to pick the right moment. Maybe by e mail tomorrow while I'm at work.

Tell her if you cant go, I will cry.

Just be sure to pair me with Mr. +1 and we'll be good.

Just be sure to pair me with Mr. +1 and we'll be good.

You quoted the wrong post, but sure.

You quoted the wrong post, but sure.

I was just quoting any post so you'd get a notification. Jeeze, Mr. Technical.

I was just quoting any post so you'd get a notification. Jeeze, Mr. Technical.

I dont get a notification.

There is a range at the course. I plan on being there around 9:45-10:00.

I should be there around 9:30. Want to spend a good hour chipping an putting. Any time slot is good with me. Just a warning to the group in front of me though, been dropping bombs lately.

I should be there around 9:30. Want to spend a good hour chipping and putting. Any time slot is good with me. Just a warning to the group to the left of me though, been dropping pull hook bombs lately.

FIFY. Sorry, I couldn't resist. And this probably more aptly describes my game.

FIFY. Sorry, I couldn't resist. And this probably more aptly describes my game.
LOL. Think I have that under control right now. The ungly one will poke it's head out every now and then though and when it does its BAD.

Back