Ontario,Western New York, Northwest Pennsylvania and surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
My food is better than Mickey D's! Sorry Boys!

As of 6pm,still hit and miss for the am. Don't panic yet.

Played Arrowhead today, course is nice but a little wet. I'm gonna be pulling 2 all-nighters to finish AP work that I haven't even started yet (school starts Wed.), so I probably won't be on here again until Tuesday or even later. Talk to ya later!

At 5:10 am hour by hour shows winds 4-8 mph with 0% chance until noon then a 30% chance of isolated with 11 mph winds. Sounds like a pretty horrible day shaping up! See everyone in a few hours.

At 5:10 am hour by hour shows winds 4-8 mph with 0% chance until noon then a 30% chance of isolated with 11 mph winds. Sounds like a pretty horrible day shaping up! See everyone in a few hours.

I wouldn't be able to understand the forecast at 5:10 am ;)

Awesome!! See you in a little bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well,we pulled it off...............weather held and competition was there! Looking foreward to the next one.Jeanne was excited to be a part of it and will work on getting her to be a THP member. Congratulations to Aaron!

Just wanted to touch base also,was the next one to be at Millcreek or Batavia on the 29th ?

Just wanted to touch base also,was the next one to be at Millcreek or Batavia on the 29th ?

Mill Creek was the final decision on 9/29. Probably looking at a noon or 1 pm tee times.

Mill Creek was the final decision on 9/29. Probably looking at a noon or 1 pm tee times.

Thanks!

Shankosaurus and amsmith61 at our hello kitty outing at Arrowhead Golf Club.

Was that one of my many putts that skidded across the green? My wedge play and chipping need serious attention. :)

It was kind of a rough round on and around the greens.

Did he get up-and-down? I had that exact same chip on that hole there on Sunday and hit an awful chip, but rolled in the 15-footer. Was 1-under after 10, but ended with an 80. Utter break-down.

Ontario,Western New York, Northwest Pennsylvania and surrounding areas

Did he get up-and-down? I had that exact same chip on that hole there on Sunday and hit an awful chip, but rolled in the 15-footer. Was 1-under after 10, but ended with an 80. Utter break-down.

Nope . This hole kinda summed up my day. Pulled my approach shot so I was chipping off a hill with a downhill lie. Chipped across the green and couldn't get it to hold. Then hit this shot, just missed going in and then two putted. Not a good hole.

just wondering if we are going to get a pic of "Hello Kitty" on Aarons bag anytime soon ? :act-up:

just wondering if we are going to get a pic of "Hello Kitty" on Aarons bag anytime soon ? :act-up:

You will see it.. At Mill Creek. :)

Check out the Power Bilts that came today!
ny2azuny.jpg
jy9u9ude.jpg
e3egadun.jpg

Check out the Power Bilts that came today!

Wow, I used to have a set of those. Probably before you were born.

Good clubs in their day.

Wow, I used to have a set of those. Probably before you were born.

Good clubs in their day.

I bought them mainly for decorations. Got them for $20 shipped off of eBay. I did rock a few old crappy balls into the creek behind my apartment. They sound phenomenal. Check out the new SeeMore!

Before.
ebyje6e6.jpg
ujetugy8.jpg
uhy3yja8.jpg

After.
sy3e3ehe.jpg
e8y6u9ep.jpg
hyza2apu.jpg

Just came today. Just gotta do a little touch up work with the paint! :D

Quite the collection!

Pretty cool...guess you needed something to display in that new SeeMore staff bag? :)

Pretty cool...guess you needed something to display in that new SeeMore staff bag? :)

You got that right! Just hoping it'll straighten out. Right now not looking so good.

Anybody in here playing this weekend?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back