Ontario,Western New York, Northwest Pennsylvania and surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody in here playing this weekend?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Probably playing both Saturday and Sunday. Whatcha thinking boss?

Probably playing both Saturday and Sunday. Whatcha thinking boss?

Was just thinking that I need to get some golf in and figured I've shown the Jersey guys plenty of love over the past several weeks. Time to broaden my horizons.

Where/when you plan on playing? Anybody else gonna be there too?

Playing in a tournament at Mill Creek on Saturday

Where/when you plan on playing? Anybody else gonna be there too?

Had no concrete plans so my home course is always there for me. Wouldn't be opposed to meeting up with you and Aaron if he wants to play in Rochester somewhere? Sunday would be more ideal for a traveling round.

Had no concrete plans so my home course is always there for me. Wouldn't be opposed to meeting up with you and Aaron if he wants to play in Rochester somewhere? Sunday would be more ideal for a traveling round.

I'm up for whatever. Just lemme know what you/y'all come up with.

I'm up for whatever. Just lemme know what you/y'all come up with.

I am game for a round or two this weekend. Mill Creek would be a fantastic test for everyone.

Colt if you are coming from Watertown, we can meet you over on the East side of Rochester?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got a scramble tourney at Arrowhead Saturday. I wouldn't have been able to make it anyway on Monday because I was sick. I felt slightly better about not being able to make it after that, but not much.

I am game for a round or two this weekend. Mill Creek would be a fantastic test for everyone.

Colt if you are coming from Watertown, we can meet you over on the East side of Rochester?

Y'all just make plans and let me know how to fall in. I'd be down for both days if y'all decide to make a weekend out if it.

those powerbilts of jimmy's almost brought a tear to my eye, they are good looking clubs ( i had the black ones ) and i used to play the woods and powerbilt citation irons as well....those were the days!!!!!!!

Y'all just make plans and let me know how to fall in. I'd be down for both days if y'all decide to make a weekend out if it.

East side of Rochester on Sunday, and this guy would be interested in being the 4th.

Nice to see more turnout! Have a great weekend everyone.I'll be at ArrowHead today,Sat. and Sun. this week.

I can do Sunday. How about Blue Heron?

East side of Rochester on Sunday, and this guy would be interested in being the 4th.

I am not sure I can get out of Saturday because of family, but I think we have a plan for a Sunday round.

O'Carroll and Colt - you are both coming in, so you tell me what is a good tee time for you. 1:00 work?

I think we will go with Blue Heron Country Club and I can set up tee time(s) for us. Right now it looks like we have :

O'Caroll
Colt
amsmith61
Six4three5?
Shankasorous?

Anyone else?

I am not sure I can get out of Saturday because of family, but I think we have a plan for a Sunday round.

O'Carroll and Colt - you are both coming in, so you tell me what is a good tee time for you. 1:00 work?

I think we will go with Blue Heron Country Club and I can set up tee time(s) for us. Right now it looks like we have :

O'Caroll
Colt
amsmith61
Six4three5?
Shankasorous?

Anyone else?

1300 works for me.

O'Caroll
Colt
amsmith61
Six4three5?
Shankasorous?

Anyone else?

If we have 5 you gentleman can play a 4 some. I should save a few pennies while playing at home as I'm leaving for North Carolina week after next. But I'm a tentative in!

If we have 5 you gentleman can play a 4 some. I should save a few pennies while playing at home as I'm leaving for North Carolina week after next. But I'm a tentative in!

I'll get a round in with you Saturday and him on Sunday.

I'll get a round in with you Saturday and him on Sunday.

Sounds like a plan! You wanna play my home course? Or meet somewhere a little closer to you in the Rochester area?

Sounds like a plan! You wanna play my home course? Or meet somewhere a little closer to you in the Rochester area?

What's the difference in mileage?

What's the difference in mileage?

Depending where like 15-25 miles.

I threw my name in thinking you guys had three. I'll step aside as the fifth unless there's a chance you get two groups.

I threw my name in thinking you guys had three. I'll step aside as the fifth unless there's a chance you get two groups.

Oh no it's quite alright really! Like I said I should start saving for vacation anyways! If we get more great if not no biggie!

Oh no it's quite alright really! Like I said I should start saving for vacation anyways! If we get more great if not no biggie!

We'll play at your home course. Gimme a time and address.

Come on out with us. I need to meet as many THP'ers as I can before the tundra freezes over.

Like Colt said join us! Unfortunately I have seen that tundra frozen and he is not getting out of there during the winter. You will make the foursome as I know Jimmy has to get ready for his trip.

I will call in a few minutes and schedule a tee time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back