Ontario,Western New York, Northwest Pennsylvania and surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll play at your home course. Gimme a time and address.

Come on out with us. I need to meet as many THP'ers as I can before the tundra freezes over.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

7759 E Main Rd, Le Roy, NY

How's 1pm? It'll be $24 for a cart and 18. Before noon it's $28.

Got out for 9 today. Hit the ball awful, but putted extremely well. I shot 4-over. Here's the catch: 12 putts. That shows how bad I hit the ball. No chip-ins or stuff like that either. Hit my drives very poorly until the end when I figured it out. I was averaging an okay distance, but not hitting the fairway, then I figure it out and absolutely bombed one (It's always the last hole when you figure it out). I was about 40 yards away from the green after my drive and it wasn't even pured. 60* up-and-down for birdie. I love finding that one extra swing fix that helps. Have fun Saturday!

Power Bilt irons came in today! Sweet aren't they?

Before paint fill.

erejuzag.jpg
y7unybu5.jpg
uju6u3y7.jpg

After paint fill.
u7abupab.jpg

u5y5aqeg.jpg

ge4ete2u.jpg

Eventually I'll do the "Citation" and Horse Shoe logo in gold the way it was originally. I got the 2 and 3 irons. More for display in the SeeMore bag and maybe an occasional range session.

7759 E Main Rd, Le Roy, NY

How's 1pm? It'll be $24 for a cart and 18. Before noon it's $28.
1 is perfect

As far as Sunday goes I'm definitely out. Not exactly sure what I was thinking but I'm scheduled for 3pm-11pm at work so enjoy Blue Herron boys.

Jimmy, today's round reminded me of the driving "yips" you got at Arrowhead. Was having a pretty good round and suddenly started duck-hooking my drives for the last three holes. Hope I get that out of my system before I play Seneca Hickory Stick this Saturday.

Love the Power Bilt Irons!

We'll play at your home course. Gimme a time and address.

Come on out with us. I need to meet as many THP'ers as I can before the tundra freezes over.

Okay, I have a tee time for Sunday at Brookwoods Country Club. Had a slight change of plans as Blue Heron is booked all day Sunday for an outing.

Tee Time is 1:26 and as of right now I have following people joining us:

Colt
Shankasorous
Amsmith
O'Carroll

Address for the course is:

2101 Country Club Lane
Ontario, NY 14519

Looking forward to Sunday!

Okay, I have a tee time for Sunday at Brookwoods Country Club. Had a slight change of plans as Blue Heron is booked all day Sunday for an outing.

Colt
Shankasorous
Amsmith
O'Carroll

2101 Country Club Lane
Ontario, NY 14519

Sounds good. Maybe by Sunday I'll remember how to hit the ball in the air...?

Same here with my driver. Last couple of rounds, I would have kneecapped anyone in front of me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As Aaron can attest, I have a mortar that does a good job with that. ;)

Colt
Shankasorous
Amsmith
O'Carroll

2101 Country Club Lane
Ontario, NY 14519

Alright. See you there.

Alright. See you there.

Looking forward to it my friend.

would love to play this weekend but am booked up, play back nine at Batavia cc this sfternoon, played well, shot 39 on the back. play well everyone and have fun this weekend

Hope everyone has a good weekend of golf. Playing Seneca Hickory Stick at 1:30 today. I'll post some pics later if I remember to snap a few.
Looking forward to Mill Creek in a few weeks.

Hope everyone has a good weekend of golf. Playing Seneca Hickory Stick at 1:30 today. I'll post some pics later if I remember to snap a few.

Play well Andy! Just trust your swing and the driver woes will be non existent!

Play well and can't wait to see pictures!

Just got done with the scramble. Weather was very bad and with a 5-under after 10 holes, it started downpouring. Ended with a 69. Thing is, we still might have a shot. It was miserable out there.

Play well and can't wait to see pictures!

Thanks Aaron. It was a rough round. It rained through the entire front 9 and into the back. Course held up well though. No pics, left the phone in the bag.
Drove the ball well (7/13 FWs) but the irons were brutal, hit just 1 GIR (30 Putts). Shot an ugly 97 (45/52) with 7 Penalty Strokes. Back to the drawing board :)

hang in there andy, we have all had bad days.....look on the bright side of the round...you did not have to put a bright red "Hello Kitty" towel on your bag....lol

hang in there andy, we have all had bad days.....look on the bright side of the round...you did not have to put a bright red "Hello Kitty" towel on your bag....lol

Thanks Mike, but if I don't get my head on straight I very well may be rockin it after Mill Creek. Only good thing is my handicap went up close to a full point after that round so I have another stroke to work with :)

Last edited:
Great round today at Brookwoods Country Club with a group of great THPers - Colt, O'Carroll and Shankosarous. Definitely a tough course that played even tougher with the wind.

Looking forward to next time I can tee it up with these great guys.

Great round today at Brookwoods Country Club with a group of great THPers - Colt, O'Carroll and Shankosarous. Definitely a tough course that played even tougher with the wind.

Looking forward to next time I can tee it up with these great guys.

I'll play there with you again next weekend if you be sure to bring a chainsaw!!!

I'll play there with you again next weekend if you be sure to bring a chainsaw!!!

Just skip Hawaii and play with us at Mill Creek on the 28th. If you find trees there, you are nowhere near the course. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back