2013 THP Fantasy League #4 Draft Thread

I believe thats a service u have to pay for right?
It is, but I got it or get it for free with my ESPN magazine subscription, I had it in the draft, but last year I had it when making roster changes as well.

Correct. I thought it came up Wednesday but I could be wrong.

I'm a 1 point underdog. Whatever, that's tied to me.
I'll keep a lookout for it tomorrow, the one nice thing it gives me is telling me the volatility of picks.

I'm a 23 point favorite over dolphin. Looks like I'll be having fish for dinner this weekend! Yum!

RB#2

Hillman or Powell

Both suck, ESPN says both are #1 on their teams, but its a crap shoot....literally

RB#2

Hillman or Powell

Both suck, ESPN says both are #1 on their teams, but its a crap shoot....literally

Powell. I like him and have never been impressed with Ivory. Too bad his team sucks.

Powell. I like him and have never been impressed with Ivory. Too bad his team sucks.

yeah I even thought worse case some goal lines cheap TD's

BUT I don't think the jets will ever get inside the 20...EVER

RB#2

Hillman or Powell

I'd say Hillman, I think he will get more touches!!! But I might give you a different answer if we were playing!!!

I think ESPN projections are a joke, they say James Jones will only have 4.5 points, no way he's that low!

Dez Bryant is projected at 17 points I feel like that is a little high. On another note given the injuries that Giants have he might have a field day

I'm a 23 point favorite over dolphin. Looks like I'll be having fish for dinner this weekend! Yum!

Which means that it's going to hurt even more when your team gets beat by my squad.

Realistically, I just need to hold my own until Gronk gets back in the lineup, then it's on like Donkey Kong.

I would like errbdy to welcome The Money Team to league 4.

What is that you say??? Oh why yes, it is my stack of championship belts, BABY!

beltsPA0605_468x335.jpg

I would like errbdy to welcome The Money Team to league 4.

What is that you say??? Oh why yes, it is my stack of championship belts, BABY!

beltsPA0605_468x335.jpg

Not happening...

I made a change that might be costly yet I'm still favored...

I made a change that might be costly yet I'm still favored...

Interesting. I don't see it really hurting your chances at all

Which means that it's going to hurt even more when your team gets beat by my squad.

Realistically, I just need to hold my own until Gronk gets back in the lineup, then it's on like Donkey Kong.

You mean Gronkey Kong?

:)

Almost go time! No one going tonight for this league but I will be tuning in for sure.

The ESPN mobile app is awesome. Really keeps you up to the second with updates.

Only problem is its like waiting for water to boil as you stare at your players waiting for them to do something to get more points. Ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only problem is its like waiting for water to boil as you stare at your players waiting for them to do something to get more points. Ha

That combined with nfl redzone on TV is like heaven

I've been addicted to it all day!!!

I've been addicted to it all day!!!

I've had to charge my phone twice today. Usually I can go two days on full charge.

I see it's going to get a lot of use this year!!

Well, it ain't a win, but I'll take a tie. Thought for sure I was done for after the first half of the Philly game.

Guys dont forget that each week there is a "weekly thread". You of course dont have to continue to use the draft thread all year.

Well, it ain't a win, but I'll take a tie. Thought for sure I was done for after the first half of the Philly game.

Same here. Freaking kickers screwed me over in 2 leagues last night!

Someone please explain why week 1 results changed and now I've lost...

Someone please explain why week 1 results changed and now I've lost...
I know in another league DeAngelo Williams and Matthew Stafford both had stat corrections. Did you have either of those players? Even so, it seems kind of late to do corrections for last week.

I know in another league DeAngelo Williams and Matthew Stafford both had stat corrections. Did you have either of those players? Even so, it seems kind of late to do corrections for last week.

Yes, I had Williams. Initially I thought it was Big Ben with the correction.

And it is late for corrections. Too late. Unless the commish wants to go back and give me the player I didn't get from the waiver wire that, ironically, went to the team that now beat me.

Back