Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Not really. Just don't want anything to early. Like around 10am would be cool with me.

Any chance you can do Five Ponds at 12:10? $35 to walk, 10 minutes past where we played with Buck.

I played Princeton CC a couple of times last month and the back 9 was in terrible shape just as a heads up. Gamblers ridge was in much better condition other than the water looking bad.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Gonna play Woodcrest Saturday at 8:10. Only me and Skipper so far. Its stupid expensive but its been in pretty good shape except for 1 or 2 fairways that had some water issues and pace of play has been great.

Looks like a nice place to play, golf is so damn expensive in this area.

Nice round today Mitch. By the way...... WELCOME TO SINGLE DIGITS BUDDY! Congrats.

Lol I didn't even know you! What about Saturday morning

Interesting. Rob had the same excuse for when I told him thanks for inviting me on his camping trip eight years ago LOL. I think I am going to skip this weekend and save some money. I have a football pool to pay for this week so I am going to try to keep it cheap until my birthday.

Nice round today Mitch. By the way...... WELCOME TO SINGLE DIGITS BUDDY! Congrats.

Should I feel different?

Interesting. Rob had the same excuse for when I told him thanks for inviting me on his camping trip eight years ago LOL. I think I am going to skip this weekend and save some money. I have a football pool to pay for this week so I am going to try to keep it cheap until my birthday.

Should I feel different?
Like a superstarrrrrr

810 Princeton country club Saturday morning boss?

Let you know tomorrow afternoon.

Skim alert. Anyone playing tomorrow morning?

Forgot to post this, hate trying to peddle **** on you guys but some of you might be Eagles fans. We have season tickets, I don't care for football live so I don't go to any games. If anyone is interested in a game let me know.

Can't make it tomorrow Joe. Have to do some awesomely fun family stuff.

Skim alert. Anyone playing tomorrow morning?

Yup, playing at Princeton Country Club at 8:10 and have one opening. Not sure what type of shape the course is in as I havent played there in a few years.

Yup, playing at Princeton Country Club at 8:10 and have one opening. Not sure what type of shape the course is in as I havent played there in a few years.

Do you know what the rates are?

Nevermind, I found them. Checking with my boss.

I am going to have to pull a Robwedge. Have to watch my kid all day tomorrow. No golf for me this weekend. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Thanks for the invite though Joe.

I will join you guys if you need one since Ricky cant play. Didn't realize the rates were cheaper than we normally play.

I will join you guys if you need one since Ricky cant play. Didn't realize the rates were cheaper than we normally play.

Would love to tee it with you - it's been too long. Plus, you can stop at Canals afterwards!

Would love to tee it with you - it's been too long. Plus, you can stop at Canals afterwards!

I could spend more time in Joe Canal's than I do on the course. I shall see you in the morning.

Back