Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Anyone up for an early morning round Saturday or Sunday?

It looks like I am going to make the journey out to Bethpage Black next Thursday. My plan is to go out Thursday afternoon and do the sleep in your car thing. I know a few guys were interested. So who wants to play next Friday? Colt? Mitch? Buck? Jlukes?

Are you trying to play on the 20th? Its a possibility.

Anyone up for an early morning round Saturday or Sunday?

I might be. Gotta see whats on tap.

Yes the 20th.

I'm up for Saturday.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

It looks like I am going to make the journey out to Bethpage Black next Thursday. My plan is to go out Thursday afternoon and do the sleep in your car thing. I know a few guys were interested. So who wants to play next Friday? Colt? Mitch? Buck? Jlukes?

Awesome. Definitely add stuff to my review thread if you see something I missed. If Mitch goes he'll be like an expert the second time around.

Awesome. Definitely add stuff to my review thread if you see something I missed. If Mitch goes he'll be like an expert the second time around.

I am debating. I don't know if I can do it again, I might have to go up early so I can try to sleep in the car, driving up at 2 am was pretty miserable, easy, but I was so tired I don't even remember driving there lol.

I am debating. I don't know if I can do it again, I might have to go up early so I can try to sleep in the car, driving up at 2 am was pretty miserable, easy, but I was so tired I don't even remember driving there lol.

Drive up on Thursday and get a cheap hotel room.

Just found out my daughter has a soccer game on Saturday morning so I'm out.

Anyone up possibly for 18 around 12 on Sunday up north.

Anyone up possibly for 18 around 12 on Sunday up north.

Sorry I'm taking my daughter to the giants game.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

He told me he'd let me know last night.

Too busy spinning his web of melon-shaped lies to get back to us :(

Any chance his wife is in labor or something? He said she was due any day and that was 2 weeks ago.

That is what I was thinking.

Now since he is a melon, is his kid like a canteloupe or a honeydew?

Me and my friend Will booked a 2some for Lederach on Sunday @11:33 $53.50 and Blue Heron Pines on Monday @ 7:00AM, $59 (they are also OK with using the CBS Jaworski card even though we booked early.) According to the book tee times link on the THP homepage there are still 2 spots available for both days if anyone wants to join us.

Both are booked under Choy.

If you were playing lederach monday and BHP on sunday, Id totally be down for Lederach lol
Me and my friend Will booked a 2some for Lederach on Sunday @11:33 $53.50 and Blue Heron Pines on Monday @ 7:00AM, $59 (they are also OK with using the CBS Jaworski card even though we booked early.) According to the book tee times link on the THP homepage there are still 2 spots available for both days if anyone wants to join us.

Both are booked under Choy.

Any chance his wife is in labor or something? He said she was due any day and that was 2 weeks ago.

Unacceptable. He said the end of September but its getting close enough at this point where it is certainly possible.

I'm here I'm here!
Network failure at work last night so been super busy.
Can't make this weekend. On daddy duty. Bring on the hate!

Haters gonna hate!

10:40am Saturday, Mercer Oaks west. One spot open.

Back