SeeMore Putters Thread

I had a chance to carpet putt last night with my M7 that I "rescued" off the Bay. It is in better condition than it looked. However, someone does need to be slapped. I can see why Canadan likes this model of SeeMore, it has a nice shape and feel. I am happy that I rescued the M7, it is a great addition to the stable.

Oh, and I am the proud winner of a long shafted SB1. It will be sent along with my new to me Z3c to SeeMore for the counterbalance conversion. It's a good thing you can't own too many SeeMores.

I am glad you're enjoying it Duffer!!!!! Such an awesome head shape.

Maybe we need a Seemore Humane Society to rescue misused putters. That would be tax deductible right?

Tapped from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe we need a Seemore Humane Society to rescue misused putters. That would be tax deductible right?

Tapped from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good idea, I'm sure there are enough SeeMore hoarders here on THP that this could happen. I know I sure could use the tax break.

Feeling more comfortable with the DB4; probably had my best 2-round stretch of putting in a couple of years. Total putts were 34/31 (I know, not as hot a flatstick as some of you, but that's much better, consistency-wise than my norm). Only 1 3-putt in those rounds (and that was during the 31 putt outing). I don't know why, but seems the RST2 fits my eye better. I'm not giving-up on my X3 (or any of the other putters in the stash), but I'm going to run with this one through my remaining rounds of the season.

BTW, yes, my consistency has been so bad, that a 2-round stretch is measurable for me. :embarrassed:

Played 9 holes after work with my father tonight. First time out with the Counter-balanced M2. Personal best 13 putts. Was rolling them in from everywhere. No 3 putts. I have golfed with my father alot and he was shocked and extremely impressed. Wants an FGP now. Haha. I couldnt be happier. The weighting and head shape is perfect for me.

...Personal best 13 putts. Was rolling them in from everywhere. No 3 putts... Haha. I couldnt be happier...

That's some seriously good putting over 9-holes. Well done.

Got my blue head cover in today. The PTM 1 is going with the blue theme.

So far.

FGP - Geeen
Si3 - Pink
PTM 1 - Blue
OneCS - Orange (When I get it)

Played 9 holes after work with my father tonight. First time out with the Counter-balanced M2. Personal best 13 putts. Was rolling them in from everywhere. No 3 putts. I have golfed with my father alot and he was shocked and extremely impressed. Wants an FGP now. Haha. I couldnt be happier. The weighting and head shape is perfect for me.

That's awesome Ricky! I feel like every putt with my Si3 is going in before I even address the ball. I know I'm close, just need some more practice getting pacing down. Or maybe I just need a counter-balanced Z3?!

Dev - that is some serious putting right there! Awesome stuff!

That's awesome Ricky! I feel like every putt with my Si3 is going in before I even address the ball. I know I'm close, just need some more practice getting pacing down. Or maybe I just need a counter-balanced Z3?!

Dude, you were burning the end of the cup all day yesterday until the Monster drink wore off. The stroke looked really good and it is only a matter of time before those start falling.

I felt so good with my mfgp2 on Saturday. 31 putts. Donald Ross got me by being on the wrong tier on 18 though, my only 3 putt of the round

Atta boy Ricky! Sounds like the putter was hot.

Dude, you were burning the end of the cup all day yesterday until the Monster drink wore off. The stroke looked really good and it is only a matter of time before those start falling.

Thanks buddy. I knew I shouldn't have left that second Monster in the car!

Hmm, so far I'm not in love with my z2c like I thought I would be. I rolled it and my mFGP back to back today and I just love the mFGP better. It isn't as pretty, but I love it. Trying to figure out if I give it more time, or sell it and move on.

Hmm, so far I'm not in love with my z2c like I thought I would be. I rolled it and my mFGP back to back today and I just love the mFGP better. It isn't as pretty, but I love it. Trying to figure out if I give it more time, or sell it and move on.

Sorry to hear you arent getting along with the Z2. You gotta roll what works! I may know a guy if you decide to sell it.

How long have you been rolling the mFGP Minarets? Think it's just a matter of getting to know the Z?

Thanks to a good trade with Smithfaced I have another SeeMore cover to use from time to time.

Southern%20Pines%20-%20THP-15-S.jpg

Southern%20Pines%20-%20THP-16-S.jpg

I'll have a sky blue midsize Iomic here tomorrow, and I plan to cut m7 down to 34.5 (which is what I believe my PR is currently sitting). That way both my m7 and my m7 PR will be same length with an identical grip.

Hopefully I can take them both to the putting green because I really want to see what kind of small differences there are between the two. I'm actually really, really excited about it!

Played my first round with my z3c on Sunday. Actually shot a personal best 79, but with 34 putts, which was so-so. The big win though was the 10-12ft putt to save par on 18.

My typical miss with the z3c is very clearly a push. It's interesting though because my normal miss with my old putter was a pull. Burned a lot of right edges though on Sunday. The putter really helps me align, but some early struggles with distance control as well as the pushes.

How long have you been rolling the mFGP Minarets? Think it's just a matter of getting to know the Z?

been playing with the mFGP since last Oct.

Anyone able to compare the X2 vs the Si2?

I'm considering the X2 but I'm just wondering if there's really enough of a change from the Si2 to make it worth it

Back