Cobra AMP CELL Driver & AMP CELL Pro Driver Preview

I have that EXACT set up. NV 65 and it is cut down to 45.25" total. Honestly, it feels more natural to me. The stock Fuji Fuel felt long and light..

I have a spare NV65 laying around. I'm gonna swap it with the stock Fuji to find out whether it works for me.

Does anyone have an additional adapter sitting around and want to ship it out tonight via overnight mail (Richmond, VA 23234) to me?

PM me and we can discuss details and pricing? Would love to get one of these in hand tomorrow so that I can get it put on the shaft for my golf trip Friday.

Does anyone have an additional adapter sitting around and want to ship it out tonight via overnight mail (Richmond, VA 23234) to me?

PM me and we can discuss details and pricing? Would love to get one of these in hand tomorrow so that I can get it put on the shaft for my golf trip Friday.

Golfworks dude, great company. I will be ordering 3 adapters when I get home.

Just got my Cobra Amp Cell Driver today woohoo. Wanna take it to the range but its freaking 97° outside. Ill wait when tomorrow's high is 80°. Also can try out my Cobra Amp Irons.

Just got my Cobra Amp Cell Driver today woohoo. Wanna take it to the range but its freaking 97° outside. Ill wait when tomorrow's high is 80°. Also can try out my Cobra Amp Irons.

looking forward to your thoughts on both

Congrats...stock shaft?

No typo. I ordered it on Sunday night for $129 with the $5 off coupon, and then looked on Monday morning and it was up to $149. I had waited on the Rockbottom Golf offer and missed out on it by a day. So I jumped on this offer.

Love all the Amp Cell love in here lately. Most underrated driver of the year.

Congrats...stock shaft?

All I can say its wow after I just went to the range. And yes its stock stiff. Started at 10.5 draw put was hitting to high, changed to 9.5 and Wala. Idk why I waited so long. Plus the new amp irons was the cherry on top.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

I went to the range before work with a friend who is a 3 handicap. Cranked my driver to 8.5 degrees and he was bombing it with the stock stiff shaft. Long, medium high, with a baby draw just like "his" driver.

I think it is pretty cool that you can have a club work so well for a high-handicap hack like me, yet still adjust it to work for someone with a good swing.

Tried my red Cobra Amp Cell driver today. It's a beauty, especially how easy it is to go from 8.5 to 11.5 loft within seconds.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Tried my red Cobra Amp Cell driver today. It's a beauty, especially how easy it is to go from 8.5 to 11.5 loft within seconds.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
The adjustability is awesome, useful and easy all at once!

Just bought a Grafalloy New Blue X 65g shaft and an adapter. Paid for 1 day shipping so should get it tomorrow! Can't wait!

Just bought a Grafalloy New Blue X 65g shaft and an adapter. Paid for 1 day shipping so should get it tomorrow! Can't wait!

Cannot wait to hear your thoughts. Really considered this shaft.

I hit bulldogs all white AMP Cell the last time we played. It said it was a Stiff flex shaft, but that was NOT a stiff flex shaft. It felt really solid off the club face as I watched the club head torque and shaft bow at impact...and then I hit a monster fade that was heading right from the tee. Not a big fan of the sound either.
Maybe if I had a better shaft, it would have been a better result. Considering the fade, the distance wasn't bad though.

Good luck with it man!!

Just bought a B.Asha 4x to put in my driver. Cant wait for it to get here so I can see how it performs. I am thinking it should perform a little better than the 5x.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Seems as though this shaft has flown under the radar this year. Read some great things about it on some other sites and it seems to have all the characteristics that I am looking for!

I hope so bud. Once you find the shaft FOR YOU paired with this head, it is nearly perfect IMO.

Just bought a B.Asha 4x to put in my driver. Cant wait for it to get here so I can see how it performs. I am thinking it should perform a little better than the 5x.

If the 4x works out for you I might be interested in the 5x if you are looking to sell it

If the 4x works out for you I might be interested in the 5x if you are looking to sell it

Sorry, but I don't have the 5x. I was able to hit it on the monitor in Branson and that's how I was able to get my numbers. The 4x should help me generate more club head speed and create a little more lag, which should improve my carry distance. It should also give me a higher launch. The 5x was a little low for me.

edytu4y2.jpg
well there's the proof that getting the new cobra amp cell driver my drives have increased. I have been hitting around 200 yards with my old driver and tonight bombed one 240. I used my GPS on my phone from tees to the ball. Don't know why I didn't get this driver sooner. And yes they were all in the fairway with a 9.5 draw setting.

edytu4y2.jpg
well there's the proof that getting the new cobra amp cell driver my drives have increased. I have been hitting around 200 yards with my old driver and tonight bombed one 240. I used my GPS on my phone from tees to the ball. Don't know why I didn't get this driver sooner. And yes they were all in the fairway with a 9.5 draw setting.

That's a huge gain....well done man

excellent man! glad it has worked out

Back