NHL 2013-2014 Season

Kadri the spoiled brat gets what he wants! And the leafs go for it, atleast its only 2 years :/

2 years at an average of 2.9 sounds like a great bridge deal. I don't see the problem with that one.

2 years at an average of 2.9 sounds like a great bridge deal. I don't see the problem with that one.

I was going to say the same. At less than 3 mill per season for a guy who put up almost a PPG, seems like a good deal for both sides to see if he continues that sort of play.

I was going to say the same. At less than 3 mill per season for a guy who put up almost a PPG, seems like a good deal for both sides to see if he continues that sort of play.

Add another person to the good deal vote column. I mean Philly just paid Dan Cleary 2.75/year for 3 years. Now THAT is overpaying.

kadri's deal looks like subban's last year, under 3M for 2 years, they get to prove if they are worth more

Subban clearly did last year with the norris, now its Kadri's turn

Philly needs to do that because no one wants to play here. It's sad but true.

TTing

Scratch my comment. Twitter blowing up saying deal fell through just in last hour. Either someone smartened up or he failed a physical.

1 more day until pre-season!!! Bitter sweet golf is ending and hockey is starting. Go Avalanche and Blue Jackets!!!

I know that no one else is a Ducks fan, but I figure I will just randomly go on a Ducks rant here and there. So I was reading the writeup after the first on-ice day of training camp and one thing stood out to me…Francois Beauchemin is an absolute beast. Apparently he skated two of the three sessions (only required to skate one) just four months removed from ACL reconstruction. He was on orders from Gabby to not hit anyone but when Emerson Etem tried to skate him wide, Beauch leveled him with a hip check. His response? "But I wasn't going to let him beat me wide." Typical Frenchy.

I am excited for this season to start. I think Silvferberg is going to grow into a superstar over the next couple years. With the youth coming up, there is a lot to look forward to.

Wow! Some incredible hands.

That last circle was pretty unreal.

Some great videos of Kovalev with Warrior out there as well. It's just amazing how good these guys are.

Some great videos of Kovalev with Warrior out there as well. It's just amazing how good these guys are.

His shooting videos left me in fully jaw dropped when I saw them as a teenager.

Yeah kovalev sure had some skills

Is he going to be in their top 2?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

No thats an entry level contract, it will kick off at his first pro season but he still have two junior years left to play

Anyone watching preseason games?

Buuuuuump

I watched a bit of the leafs-flyers game. Kadri looked amazing. So did Mason Raymond and Paul Ranger and Morgan O'Reilly

TTing

Back