Played the mass effect series. ME2 is still the best, skyrim was awesome

There is a new Mass Effect coming out some time next year.

Someone pay for my xbox live tired of buying it

Get a playstation and pay for playstation plus. The incredibly free games pay for themselves

Since getting my ps3 in August I've gotten uncharted 3, saints row, xcom, battlefield 3 and hitman for free. That's almost 250$ worth of games for the price of a PS+ membership

Skyrim, dragon age, Mass Effect etc...

I played Skyrim a lot but unfortunately every time I load my save it freezes after a minute or two of gameplay, bummer because I played so much I don't feel like starting over. The original Dragon Age was good, second one was meh. I beat the entire Mass Effect series, really enjoyed all of those.

Get a playstation and pay for playstation plus. The incredibly free games pay for themselves

Since getting my ps3 in August I've gotten uncharted 3, saints row, xcom, battlefield 3 and hitman for free. That's almost 250$ worth of games for the price of a PS+ membership

There are some great deals out there. I don't get why people knock PS+ while it might be slightly behind xbox live in terms of players and quickness it certainly is made up for with all the free stuff.

I agree with this statement 100%, I loved ME and ME2 so much I actually have it for my 360 and on PC but ME3 was horrible IMO

I think most people hate it because of how it ended. The game play was good, the advancements they made in the game was good. The ending SUCKED!

Finally got tired of TW 2011 so I bought the new one. Its really a crappy game isnt it? Depending on the difficulty its either too easy or impossible.

Finally got tired of TW 2011 so I bought the new one. Its really a crappy game isnt it? Depending on the difficulty its either too easy or impossible.

Very much so, and it is always raining it seems. If you have it with the kinect it is even worse, I could not make a swing at all using the kinect it was nothing but duck hooks and 200 yard slices.

I think most people hate it because of how it ended. The game play was good, the advancements they made in the game was good. The ending SUCKED!

A lot of people didn't like the ending. After all the uproar and after beating it myself I don't really see what the big deal was. I enjoyed it.

A lot of people didn't like the ending. After all the uproar and after beating it myself I don't really see what the big deal was. I enjoyed it.

I didnt like it because you become so vested into the story and then the ending is just death on all three choices

A lot of people didn't like the ending. After all the uproar and after beating it myself I don't really see what the big deal was. I enjoyed it.[/QUOTE

I didnt like it because you become so vested into the story and then the ending is just death on all three choices

that is the reason I didn't like ME3, actually the rest of the game was quite good. Different ending and it's one of the best trilogies of games I have played.

Just wondering if anyone picked up and "tried" to play Sim City 2013 for the PC, that was an EPIC trainwreck!

that is the reason I didn't like ME3, actually the rest of the game was quite good. Different ending and it's one of the best trilogies of games I have played.

Just wondering if anyone picked up and "tried" to play Sim City 2013 for the PC, that was an EPIC trainwreck!

Try Cities XL and you will never go back to Sim City

I actually thought it brought some closer but I guess I am in the minority.

I actually thought it brought some closer but I guess I am in the minority.

I don't know, it would have been better if at least one of the three choices was Shepard living.

Very much so, and it is always raining it seems. If you have it with the kinect it is even worse, I could not make a swing at all using the kinect it was nothing but duck hooks and 200 yard slices.
I do not have Kinect so just playing it normal. I find its always "sunset" or whatever and it sucks...you can barely see whats going on. I just cant believe that I skipped 2 years and the game got worse.

I wish I could stay home tomorrow like the rest of you losers.

Back