Evian Championship (Spoilers)

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
Mika Miyazato is blowing up today (+6 thru 8) to fall to -2 in 11th place after being in the lead to start. Suzann Pettersen is in the lead by 1 over Lydia Ko at -9.

I am watching it now. I love watching Lydia swing the club, very smooth tempo.

Suzann crying hard over that lie. Hey, don't hit it there. (spoken by a guy that isn't there and can't see what she has :bulgy-eyes: )

It worked out for her, Suzann for the win. This is the picture I took of v.man with her over his shoulder on the practice green at Bayhill

Ken_zps98a9e555.jpg

Suzann crying hard over that lie. Hey, don't hit it there. (spoken by a guy that isn't there and can't see what she has :bulgy-eyes: )

I just saw the incident. That was the most heated exchange between a player and rules official that I can ever remember seeing. It was kind of uncomfortable to watch. I wish the second rules guy had been more confident in himself, I feel like his passive aggressiveness only added to petterson's frustration.

As for the lie itsself, from what I saw it looked fine, but I didn't get a close up. I think there was an issue of mud and I heard something about rocks, but I couldn't gleen from the conversation what exactly was the issue.

Back