SeeMore Putters Thread

I'm really starting to get into a groove with my SeeMore. I'm so finicky with putters but not right now. I am not a stellar putter by any stretch of the imagination but my putting is what is keeping me around in tournaments lately.

Another big tour win for Seemore today.

Tapped from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't own one yet but I feel the need.

Everybody NEEDS some SeeMore in their life! PM me if you want to purchase one. I may have an extra one I could part with if the price is right!

Everybody NEEDS some SeeMore in their life! PM me if you want to purchase one. I may have an extra one I could part with if the price is right!

Every golfer sure could use it dude! So so true

Special discount for a fellow Georgian? Heck, we might even know each other Moultrie & Thomasville ain't that big.

Guys, lets keep sales to the BST or PM's. Thanks!

On topic, tomorrow should mean 3 putters coming back home and I can't wait. Time to get my counterbalance on some more!

pa5e3e2a.jpg

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I have, um, a few PR's that these would look very nice on. VERY well done. That stitching would be AWESOME on multiple colors too. Wow.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I have, um, a few PR's that these would look very nice on. VERY well done. That stitching would be AWESOME on multiple colors too. Wow.

One of my favorite head covers ever, and I've had a lot.

It takes something special to knock my thp covers out of rotation but this is one that will.

One of my favorite head covers ever, and I've had a lot.

It takes something special to knock my thp covers out of rotation but this is one that will.

Its well done. I would expect nothing less though, their covers keep getting better and better, I like it a lot.

How is the fgp rolling for you Buddy?
I like it, but my next round it's taking a break, taking the smoke out for a run. Before I send it in for a little upgrade.

I like it, but my next round it's taking a break, taking the smoke out for a run. Before I send it in for a little upgrade.

Hmmmmmm.......

Whatever it is, I think I approve.
Going to roll it as is...then it's going to be going through a counterbalance upgrade

Going to roll it as is...then it's going to be going through a counterbalance upgrade

I thought I approved.

I do.

I think you're going to enjoy the sound and feel of it when you get it out.

Can any of their putters be retro'd to CB?

I have seen the thread, so I suspect yes, but thought I would ask. Stopped and putted with the PTM tonite and really want one. Could sell my Scotty and buy 2. LOL

J.

Can any of their putters be retro'd to CB?

I have seen the thread, so I suspect yes, but thought I would ask. Stopped and putted with the PTM tonite and really want one. Could sell my Scotty and buy 2. LOL

J.

I have three that I sent in coming home tomorrow.

Back