What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
asyqy4y9.jpg

A definite edition to the golf bag!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

LOVE this!

Finally got GOOD rain gear after this past weekend.

Zero Restrictions rain jacket and Greg Norman pants.

Got a 2014 Sun Mountain Four 5 bag for 50% off at the PGA superstore. I thought they only have those sales to get rid of the old models... Maybe it was a mistake? Anyway, pics:

2013-09-15115327_zps3f273059.jpg

2013-09-15115317_zps410927cf.jpg

Taylormade SLDR 10.5 Stiff Driver.

Nice! Four5 is a great bag. I love mine.

Got a 2014 Sun Mountain Four 5 bag for 50% off at the PGA superstore. I thought they only have those sales to get rid of the old models... Maybe it was a mistake? Anyway, pics:

2013-09-15115327_zps3f273059.jpg

2013-09-15115317_zps410927cf.jpg

Great deal man! I love my older 4five. Great great bag

Shims!!

Hmmm, are the SpeedBladez getting the CTL treatment?

Maybe down the road.

I think I have some club work coming for some other folks though soon and I was out of shims.

Maybe down the road.

I think I have some club work coming for some other folks though soon and I was out of shims.

Oh I got all excited!

Oh I got all excited!

It helps that Bob said they would fit, but I want to game stock first a couple more times for proper feedback in the review thread.

It helps that Bob said they would fit, but I want to game stock first a couple more times for proper feedback in the review thread.

Got a trip down to here planned anytime soon?!?!?!

Just picked up a Callaway Razr rangefinder by Nikon regular 349 got it for 249.

Picked up a new shirt off the clearance rack for 7 bucks! Can't beat that.

Puma amp shoes and some puma socks

A new driver shaft to replace the one I broke on saturday in a pre-round range session.

Just received my Clicgear B3 cart bag yesterday. Pretty happy with it since it only cost $80 ha. For all my extras and random days I could use the convenience of a cart bag. Now I'm thinking about a Clicgear pushcart to compliment this bag. Hmmmmm.

Just received my Clicgear B3 cart bag yesterday. Pretty happy with it since it only cost $80 ha. For all my extras and random days I could use the convenience of a cart bag. Now I'm thinking about a Clicgear pushcart to compliment this bag. Hmmmmm.

Best cart out there bar-none IMO.

Just bought a Clicgear 3.5 and a pair of Ecco's Street textile.

I was invited to a charity tournament yesterday and received a dozen B330-S and this little fella (every player got one!!) ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379433087.103920.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1379433099.016874.jpg
So psyched!

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Geez -- that's a heck of a tournament gift. I was pretty happy with a pullover and some ProV1s.

It was the most incredible charity tournament I've ever been to. We also got Oakley duffel bags with the balls, a hat, a couple Tervis tumblers, some gift cards and some other small stuff in them... It was nuts!

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

I bought a set of 4-p Cleveland 588 altitudes today. Had a demo club for about 4 days and was hitting it better than any other 6i I've ever hit so I went and bought them today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back