Des Moines Outing in October

I'm getting excited for October.

Yes, there will be a set there.

Rock has it right. You wanna carpool from the Quads Zenger?

Yes I do. Anyone have a room already already?

No I haven't even thought to do that.

Cool beans. I probably won't go up until Saturday AM though. That could be a really early morning for you.

Do we even know what hotel everyone wants to use? A repeat of Hawk's chateau hotel in Ankeny?

~Rock

Doesn't matter to me, but it needs to be cheap. I really don't care about anything else outside personal safety. I can bring a little friend for that though :D

I have a 8 person tent I can throw up in my backyard for you guys!

No I haven't even thought to do that.

Cool beans. I probably won't go up until Saturday AM though. That could be a really early morning for you.

I'll look at what time I'd have to leave for Saturday AM

Actually I may just drive up super early AM, and peace out Saturday evening/night

Actually I may just drive up super early AM, and peace out Saturday evening/night
If your going up Saturday morning and headed back Saturday afternoon we could carpool. That is my travel plan as well.

Either way sir. Just let me know. Plenty of room for you.

If your going up Saturday morning and headed back Saturday afternoon we could carpool. That is my travel plan as well.

Where you at in Hellinois?

I'm in Aledo. We could meet up somewhere on I80. Maybe around Walcott Ia.

Rock Island. Just a few miles off the interstate, so it's pretty convenient.

Duh. You weren't talking to me lol. Disregard.

Holy Geography. I thought Des Moines was part of the Quad Cities.... I thought I had a 2.5 hour drive not a 6 hour drive lol

Holy Geography. I thought Des Moines was part of the Quad Cities.... I thought I had a 2.5 hour drive not a 6 hour drive lol
haha. I was wondering how you were going to pull off getting here for a 8am tee time and then leaving later that night. Sleep is overrated.

That is hilarious.

Yea it's a definite come up night before now. S***.

TexasHacker, please move me to tentative.... dang cornfields.

This may be more costly than I realized.

Pfft, are you going to make us quote the cliche Mastercard Priceless commercial!

This made my day. Hopefully it still works out for you though.

~Rock

haha funny stuff. This is definitely a 2 night stay kind of event. I can't imagine trying to play 36 driving in in the AM or trying to leave after.

haha funny stuff. This is definitely a 2 night stay kind of event. I can't imagine trying to play 36 driving in in the AM or trying to leave after.

Yea no chance

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

It looks like I have to bow out of this. I'll have my son this weekend.

We'll miss you Sharkman.

Back