NHL 2013-2014 Season

I don't care much about style as much about just flat out stopping pucks. Which he did.

TTing

That he did. Just think that is one reason as to why he's never had a steady job in the NHL.

Florida definitely needs a goalie but isn't Bryz available? It has nothing to do with his skill level, Philly media destroys goaltenders. After last season he could be had for extremely cheap and I bet he'll be a great goalie again soon.

TTing

I think both would fail there. Thomas was great in Boston because he could flop like a lunatic on initial saves and have an incredible defense bail him out. Bryz was last successful behind Dave Tippet's system, which has successfully made even Mike Smith look like a legitimate all-star (see: his time in Tampa).

I think either goalies will get flooded in Florida, and I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't enjoy it.

What do you guys think about the new rule stipulating that an additional two minute penalty is assessed if you remove your helmet before a fight? Did you see the Barch v. Gallant bout? They removed each others helmet before throwing down. Hilarious.

What do you guys think about the new rule stipulating that an additional two minute penalty is assessed if you remove your helmet before a fight? Did you see the Barch v. Gallant bout? They removed each others helmet before throwing down. Hilarious.

The rule makes sense for safety purposes, but taking each others helmets off is just awkwardly funny. Cracks me up.

But all fighters that are up and coming will be visor fighters; I know in Lacrosse we weren;t aloud taking off our own helmets or you would get a 1 game so we would go up undo the guys then back up and then go at it. I have to say it was funny as hell... But thats what will happen.

Frig the helmet rule.

How about the tucked in jersey rule? I mean....really NHL? Do you have nothing better to worry about?

Frig the helmet rule.

How about the tucked in jersey rule? I mean....really NHL? Do you have nothing better to worry about?

I haven't read into this at all.. Maybe they'll start advertising on the bottom of jerseys in the next couple years, and this guarantees the ads won't be covered by then haha

Darnell Nurse is ready to be an NHL defenseman. He's so mature, so athletic, and so confident.

If oilers got Bryz, they'd be a contender.

TTing

I haven't read into this at all.. Maybe they'll start advertising on the bottom of jerseys in the next couple years, and this guarantees the ads won't be covered by then haha

David Parron made a joke that it's going to be there twitter handles.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4

RwkYexv.gif

I foresee the oilers becoming a favorite of mine.

TTing

They are fun to watch, for sure. A lifetime supply of first overall picks makes for an exciting offensive core haha!

Don't say that Thainer! I know you don't mean it!!

/

Oilers would be scary If they got a quality #1, Tho Dubnyk has looked really really good this Pre season. Great move by Mac T bringing in Labby as the back up good, & great team guy aswell.

Leafs and sabres just went to round 16 in the shoot out. 1 goal. Lol

TTing

Tough loss but Enroth looked good tonight. But still pretty ridic to go 16 rounds and only 1 goal.

It looked like all they were going was glove, glove and more glove. Wasn't really working

I foresee the oilers becoming a favorite of mine.

TTing

They've been my favorite of mine to watch over the past 2-3 season. Always stay up late to watch the Oilers play.

Don't say that Thainer! I know you don't mean it!!

/

Oilers would be scary If they got a quality #1, Tho Dubnyk has looked really really good this Pre season. Great move by Mac T bringing in Labby as the back up good, & great team guy aswell.

The Oilers need a guy like Jake Allen. Duby is now 27 if he has missed the boat on being a cornerstone in the crease. He is now just keeping it warm until a winner can come in. He's a poor man's Salo.
I think after Eberle, Nurse is my fav of them all.

Eberle is awesome.
TTing

Back