Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Have fun, I am sure you will be thinking of me. :clap:

I may visit the tunnel of love and just put an inscription there about us. :)

You two should come down and play Frog Hollow in delaware. They have a tunnel of love you have to pass through twice.
Carve it in the walls so it is there forever.

You two should come down and play Frog Hollow in delaware. They have a tunnel of love you have to pass through twice.

A lot of talk but not a lot of coming up to play golf with us Jim.

Anyone want to play Deerfield on Saturday @ 8:20? I have 1 maybe 2 openings.

Wish I could, it's a great track. How about joining up on Sunday at Royce Brook?

Bummer, wish you were playing closer or I would meet up for Saturday. Just don't feel like driving all over the place, been doing that a lot lately.

Bummer, wish you were playing closer or I would meet up for Saturday. Just don't feel like driving all over the place, been doing that a lot lately.

Bleh.. It's going to be a beautiful day. Not many of those left this year.

Wish I could, it's a great track. How about joining up on Sunday at Royce Brook?

Im supposed to be playing Sunday morning but no one has confirmed yet still waiting on work schedules.

You can come pick me up.

I wouldn't mind playing White Clay Creek again before the end of the season.
Sure wait in the driveway I will swing by and pick you up

I played yesterday; the week is almost too perfect not to. Was also considering a spur of the moment trip to Bethpage, but chickened out.

Youll get out if you go early AM as a single.

That's what I was thinking; drive up there in am before rush hour, get the round in, then hopefully get out of the NYC area before afternoon rush hour. The only issue is I want to play the Red course as well, so am trying to talk my buddy into taking a day off and playing 36. But this weather is gonna be tough to beat, so tomorrow may be the time to do it.

That's what I was thinking; drive up there in am before rush hour, get the round in, then hopefully get out of the NYC area before afternoon rush hour. The only issue is I want to play the Red course as well, so am trying to talk my buddy into taking a day off and playing 36. But this weather is gonna be tough to beat, so tomorrow may be the time to do it.

Yesterday was a nice day, tomorrow is suppose to be nice...hell according to the ten day besides a few clouds its looking like mid to low 70's for a while. Thought about going out this afternoon but I am feeling sort of meh. Maybe tomorrow or Friday.

Yesterday was a nice day, tomorrow is suppose to be nice...hell according to the ten day besides a few clouds its looking like mid to low 70's for a while. Thought about going out this afternoon but I am feeling sort of meh. Maybe tomorrow or Friday.

Range/wings/beer this evening?

What are paying for Deerfield?

Think its $72 for the morning. We want to play 36 but they wouldn't let me book a replay at a discount. Can only get the replay discount when you walk off...

Back