Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Playing Little Mil CC tomorrow. Looking forward to it, but will be a challenge for me. The distances there require drawing or fading off the tee and fairways are almost all tree-lined.

I can't draw or fade a driver reliably so I'll be using my 3-wood and 3h off a lot of tees. Approaches and par 3s are often "between" distances for me too.

So I'll be playing to err short a lot and play smart and patient. Hate that...I'm not smart or patient!

Sorry just to darn early for me. Leaving at 4 is not a good option for this guy

deleted

Last edited:
New Ferrules and Color scheme. Kept the powder blue iomics.

9985273176_52d8580765.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
9985229534_d93952895a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Still an open spot for 720 at mercer Oaks East. Let me know by 8 or I'm going to knock it down to 3

Nice Joe hit em straight buddy!

They were already hit! Haha. Fireitup and I played as a twosome and finished before 11am!

Haha that's awesome. I need to start doing that so I can watch horrible football later in the day ugh.....

It isn't likely to be pretty today.. I'm thinking 13-10 loss

Eagles will fare better than that today with a 48 to 40 loss!

Looks like a different course that early.

Who are the best fitters in SE PA, South or Central NJ! I've only used GG and they're fine for standard OEM but nothing else and the resident pro has left recently, so looking for better skills with more options.

Who are the best fitters in SE PA, South or Central NJ! I've only used GG and they're fine for standard OEM but nothing else and the resident pro has left recently, so looking for better skills with more options.

Love the pro at golf Galaxy in Oxford valley mall. Jason really knows his stuff

Jim Yesner at Club Champion is good, all they do is fitting.

Back