Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Anyone want to play Friday morning? Tee off before 9?

Anyone want to play this Saturday?

In North Jersey who have people used for spi lessons if any?

I'd be up for a round if we tee off before 730

Sorry I didn't hear anything so I made a time up north. I can cancel if you know a place in mid Jersey. I am coming from Morris Plains.

Sorry I didn't hear anything so I made a time up north. I can cancel if you know a place in mid Jersey. I am coming from Morris Plains.

I am cool with early also.

7:37 @ Mattawang golf club on golf now. $41 including cart.

Booked, 7:37 tomorrow morning at Mattawang for 4. Who is with me?

Ok, well I haven't booked it yet, but I am about to book.

I think that is where I am going to play since it's so close to my office and I need to go in after lunch.

In North Jersey who have people used for spi lessons if any?

I gave this guy a call. He was kind of expensive and had weird hours but he is a silver certified instructor:

Andrew Levy - Silver Certified
andrewlevyseemore.jpg
Preaknees Valley Golf Course
199 Totowa Road
Wayne, *NJ 07470
Tel.: 908-229-9526
WWW: http://www.learngolf4fun.com
E-mail: [email protected]

In for tomorrow.

Awesome - I made the time for 2 so its you and me! Looking forward to meeting you! Im going to try to get there around 7!

I'll be wearing grey pants and a black shirt!

- Joe

There are still 2 spots open at 737 if anyone else wants to join us. Just have to book the twosome yourself!

Anyone ever play Willowbrook in Moorestown, NJ? I've heard mediocre things about it, but a local pro just moved there and says it's making a comeback. Membership is very reasonable, so was just wondering if any have experience there. I've never played it.

Played it several years ago - was in pretty mediocre shape at the time. Never went back
Anyone ever play Willowbrook in Moorestown, NJ? I've heard mediocre things about it, but a local pro just moved there and says it's making a comeback. Membership is very reasonable, so was just wondering if any have experience there. I've never played it.

$100 per hour? Includes Aimpoint right? I contacted him but never had the time to follow through. Let me know what you think of him. I'm considering going for a lesson myself.

I gave this guy a call. He was kind of expensive and had weird hours but he is a silver certified instructor:

Andrew Levy - Silver Certified
andrewlevyseemore.jpg
Preaknees Valley Golf Course
199 Totowa Road
Wayne, *NJ 07470
Tel.: 908-229-9526
WWW: http://www.learngolf4fun.com
E-mail: [email protected]

Anyone locared in the vicinity of Lewisburg, Pa?

Great playing with you today, Jason. That handicap is going to come down pretty fast if you eliminate those few bad holes

What did you end up shooting?

93. Actually a PR for a full-length golf course. It was great playing with you too. Really like the course.

How did you shoot?

93. Actually a PR for a full-length golf course. It was great playing with you too. Really like the course.

How did you shoot?

That's awesome! Congrats on the Personal Best!

I ended up with a 38/41 79.

That's awesome! Congrats on the Personal Best!

I ended up with a 38/41 79.
How was the Wang? Haven't been there in years. Miss being able to ride my bike there

Back